PR £10 Cro
Name of player: £10 Cro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:441811204

Time in GMT: Approximately 19:40-19:45

Server: v4b1

Summary: I had just joined a Passive RP group called Gar-Field. We had just gotten back from some other guy randomly placing a breach on one of our cars, when we find Cro who pulls out an M4A1, demands we get down, asks us who the leader is, shoots the leader and runs away.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/QvJ8i3BDG28
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
// Involved

I was shot, if needed I can upload my perspective of the situation.
// Involved

I was praying when I heard over the radio that there was a hostage situation in the passive town . I contacted admins and saw, when I arrived, that he had killed blue, the leader. I will say that he did not place bombs on the cars. It was later proven to be another person. It is obvious he ruined the Passiverp and actually led us to shut it down early. He shouldn’t have Mixed aggressive into passive since it’s mostly against the rules
I was a mercenary at the time, I was hired to find and exterminate the leader of a "cult" known as Gar-field as they "tried to convert him" and threatened to kill him. He said he will breach as a distraction and he did. I litteraly just got on the server a couple of minutes ago so for me it was just another raid, I was unaware it was passive as I was told he was threatened to convert.
You also very quickly FailRP and started not following orders because you though I broke a rule sorta ruining the RP. This is a break of FailRP aswell as Partial FearRP and Backstreet administration. You also took it upon your self to pm me "GAY" even though you never knew my ID (Metagaming). Further more, You also started picking on me and disrespecting me (Which IDC about but since we are on the subject I mentioned it) I will upload my perspective.
Okay, cro. Whether or not you were hired doesn’t matter. You messed up our passive Roleplay and broke rules. You cannot raid or mix agressive RP with passiveRP.
As I said, I was told you were aggressive to him and were in a "cult" indicating it was not passive RP
If it is true that you were hired to kill the leader, it would be a good idea to upload proof of this and in so case who hired you, since I'm pretty sure "Trying to convert me" is not a valid reason to hire a hitman.
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
Trying to convert something not only isnt a reason to blow up multiple cars, it definently isn't a reason to commit murder and disrupt a passive RP.

I can assure you towards the murder we were as kind as we could be, had no weapons of self defense and politely asked people to leave if they were armed. As far as I'm concerned bombing cars with breaches and murdering leaders sounds like a raid to me.
As I said it wasn’t him blowing up the cars, but it was him messing up our RP we worked hard on completing