Budy, Rims
(09-07-2018, 12:36 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: The thieves guild is catergroised as criminals that is what i meant common sense.

when i remove wheel clamps and the police shows up i actually run and hide because if everyone had their wheel clamped and then kills every officer the server would turn into dark rp

also the officer could of had called for back up which hinder ur low profile i only responded cos u budy was unclamping where as you could of had called for a request but its fine as long as u dont kill any cops but u did

We understand why you think the way you think, but you're being so dog-headed in your approach to this situation that's it's just sad at this point.  

From your perspective, we're just mingy RDM idiots who shoot cops on sight, but in reality, we were shot at first by the last cop we saw, so it was reasonable to believe that the next cop we saw would either be 

A. The same cop we just received gunfire from down the tunnel, or
B. A different cop who came to pincer attack us from the rear (you.)

Once we realized it was neither, we immediately stopped firing at you, and told you to leave under FearRP. 

Even someone as simple minded as you should be able to understand our logic and see that it is objective, and correct.  I would say "gg", but this wasn't even a challenge.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Ok this is the last post im going to post since you dont want to acknowledge what I am tpying, first of all you cannot retailate by shooting officers go to the sergeant second of all once the raid is over and u have killed the officer do not randomly shoot other officers if they are not equipped and last of all do not prevent an officer when he is approaching u only because u was unclamping ur wheel clamp because as a criminal you are to be on a low profile which means u cannot risk being known to officers.

also i liked ur comment its just lols The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.
Flawless logic there. *dies because he didn’t defend himself. Magically tells the sergeant treat he does through the power of NLR*

You had arrived at a crime scene when your wife had lost. What if you were backup? They weren’t taking that chance.

If you’re about to be arrested, why not defend yourself?
[Image: unknown.png]
Why you posting if you're not involved please go back to your ditch please.
(09-07-2018, 10:10 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: Why you posting if you're not involved please go back to your ditch please.

Thought you wern't posting anymore pal?

Like Rims said, I get it that your pissed we shot at you, but you didnt see it from our perspective until now, maybe it wasnt announced or you didnt hear the officer report it in the radio. Our video should have made you say "oh that's why it happened".  Look at my previous pr on you proppushing, i posted my perspective, then you posted yours, and it turns out you hadn't done anything wrong. It's no shame admitting that your initial impression was wrong on the basis that you didnt have all the information. 

At the end of the day any sane person can see that what we did was not only natural but justified. We showed restraint and didn't kill you when we realised you wern't fighting back. This whole situation was of very minor inconvenience to you, but your hellbent on using PRs as weapons against people that just wanna have a good time. 

When it comes down to it, it doesn't matter what you think. It's frustrating that you can't see it from our perspective, but i'm not gonna try change you. As long as the right people see it true, that's all that matters. No-one has any more evidence to give, so lets just stop the squabbling and let the staff sort it.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
(09-07-2018, 10:10 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: Why you posting if you're not involved please go back to your ditch please.

I both witnessed half of it using my camera and half over voice chat on discord.
[Image: unknown.png]
Approved.
Moved.