Budy, Rims
(09-06-2018, 06:37 PM)Rims Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 05:52 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: I can see the officer in the grey car stopping you in the video and also even if officers do shoot at you it doesn't mean you can shoot at them back. Because as criminals you are to be on a low profile.

This post demonstrates that you have absolutely no freaking idea what you're talking about from an RP perspective. You just demonstrated your knowledge of the rules: none. If you're foreal tryna sit here and tell me that "criminals" aren't allowed to retaliate against the police then I think you should just uninstall your game until you've read the rules. lmfao 

Also you're strawmanning the entire situation, we weren't "criminals". We were "Thieves Guild".
So if you're not criminals you should be abiding the law otherwise its fail RP and without the rules of the server you wouldn't be able to RP in the first place.
(09-06-2018, 07:33 PM)Budy Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 06:16 PM)Oneshott Wrote: [Involved] I happened on these guys i reckon right after this happened where i saw them trying to lockpick the wheelclamp off of the RV, I pulled over, had my gun pointing,im fairly sure and i basically tried to arrest them, one of them came from behind the RV and immediately shot me down. Take of that situation what you will, just figured id give another situation that was after those 2, but basically the same.

We picked the lock and drove away. There were was no further Police interaction, so I think this was someone else.

No it was specifically in that spot with that black RV. And pretty sure i remember your names. Either way i wasnt here to blame either side, merely to give my situation which was related to this.
(09-06-2018, 05:52 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: I can see the officer in the grey car stopping you in the video and also even if officers do shoot at you it doesn't mean you can shoot at them back. Because as criminals you are to be on a low profile.

This post demonstrates that you have absolutely no freaking idea what you're talking about from an RP perspective. You just demonstrated your knowledge of the rules: none. If you're foreal tryna sit here and tell me that "criminals" aren't allowed to retaliate against the police then I think you should just uninstall your game until you've read the rules. lmfao 

Also you're strawmanning the entire situation, we weren't "criminals". We were "Thieves Guild".
I don’t understand why you think the rules arent important. Such a stupid statement.
(09-07-2018, 03:43 AM)angrybob3 Wrote:

I don’t understand why you think the rules arent important. Such a stupid statement.

Hi, witnessed the event via discord voice chat

I just want to say, that last little line makes no sense. When did my boi Rims never said that the rules aren’t important so where you saw that line is beyond us. All he said about the rules is that you don’t know the rules which clearly you don’t. This report is you getting mad at self defence. THATS ALLOWED. So what if you’re low profile? You’re not just going to let yourself die? If anyone tries to kill you, you fight back like any normal criminals or thieves.

What you did there seemed to be taking the “rules: none” and taking it completely out of context. That or you don’t understand English
[Image: unknown.png]
(09-07-2018, 06:42 AM)what Adamino Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 03:43 AM)angrybob3 Wrote:

Hi, witnessed the event via discord voice chat

I just want to say, that last little line makes no sense. When did my boi Rims never said that the rules aren’t important so where you saw that line is beyond us. All he said about the rules is that you don’t know the rules which clearly you don’t. This report is you getting mad at self defence. THATS ALLOWED. So what if you’re low profile? You’re not just going to let yourself die? If anyone tries to kill you, you fight back like any normal criminals or thieves.

What you did there seemed to be taking the “rules: none” and taking it completely out of context. That or you don’t understand English

As I have just said for the 1000th time you can’t turn a pursuit into a raid. Adamino don’t comment on my profile please don’t want to lose brain cells.
I used to think you were just a troll, but you actually genuinely just don’t understand the rules  Joy 

I get it, you’re upset that the mean guys shot you, if it was rdm we would’ve finished the job, we stopped when we saw you running around like a kid with too much lemonade. We had more than enough justification to do so in the first place.

Your sub-par knowledge of the rules in relation to “criminals” is hillarious btw.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
Again as I have just typed if youre not criminals you should be abiding the law and not to shoot up cops even if they do shoot you.

Quit talking like an adult its a kids game at the end of the day its like roblox but u pay £7.99 to immerse yourself in a realisitic environment lol
You play the same game dude. And does the title "Thieves Guild" not suggest just a tiny bit of criminality to you? Also you know you can't set your job as criminal anymore right?
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
The thieves guild is catergroised as criminals that is what i meant common sense.

when i remove wheel clamps and the police shows up i actually run and hide because if everyone had their wheel clamped and then kills every officer the server would turn into dark rp

also the officer could of had called for back up which hinder ur low profile i only responded cos u budy was unclamping where as you could of had called for a request but its fine as long as u dont kill any cops but u did
Can you please edit your posts and not spam posts.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]