Hmmm
Why is Pollux allowed to RP with test vehicles only he and a few contributors / admins can access? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Jan
Probably because it follows the same principle that allows Admins to RP with blacklisted props, entities, tools. Because they are trusted to use them. His use of the vehicle was justified.
Hmmm
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(09-03-2018, 10:14 PM)Create Wrote: Probably because it follows the same principle that allows Admins to RP with blacklisted props, entities, tools. Because they are trusted to use them. His use of the vehicle was justified.

It's an RP item which works perfectly fine that isn't available to any players beyond a select few, there is no way to earn it beyond bumlicking (which is what I imagine your intention replying to this thread were).
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Archer, James
hacks
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(09-03-2018, 11:10 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote: hacks

I am responsible for the Great Fearless hack of 1999.
Outrageous we must go back in time to change this.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(09-04-2018, 01:49 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Outrageous we must go back in time to change this.

Go back to when Soulripper was born and do what must be done for the sake of humanity.
(09-04-2018, 02:32 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 01:49 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Outrageous we must go back in time to change this.

Go back to when Soulripper was born and do what must be done for the sake of humanity.

You don't mean "Fearless Protocol 69"? The master protocol!?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-04-2018, 06:46 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 02:32 PM)Killroy Wrote:

You don't mean "Fearless Protocol 69"? The master protocol!?

???
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James