Report: [FL] Pollux
Name of player: [FL] Pollux

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45419786

Time in GMT: 20:48

Server: V4B1

Summary: Pollux was driving The Beast and blew up a member of our gang, at which point I go up to his stationary vehicle and tell him to get out of the car. At this point he then starts to drive off, breaking FearRP.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI6ntWNK...e=youtu.be

[Image: Rq33Lxj.png]
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

I was in a presidential limo driving the president which is bulletproof. The rules on this are a bit unclear but I was treating it like the SWAT van. You are able to breach the limo or shoot it enough to cause it's CarHP to drop to 0, after this it should take regular damage but it's still not tested fully.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I'm unsure as to which admin said it to me but they said the FearRP still applies in a SWAT Van.

(09-03-2018, 08:57 PM)Huskii Wrote: I'm unsure as to which admin said it to me but they said the FearRP still applies in a SWAT Van.

That's only if you get in the back. You can breach a swat van to make it stop then you have a good chance. You could've shot the vehicle to enough HP/breached it to get us out.
Wolven

(09-03-2018, 09:00 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 08:57 PM)Huskii Wrote: I'm unsure as to which admin said it to me but they said the FearRP still applies in a SWAT Van.

That's only if you get in the back. You can breach a swat van to make it stop then you have a good chance. You could've shot the vehicle to enough HP/breached it to get us out.

No they were referencing even when driving it. I also fully agree I could have breached, but I didn't. Point still stands that FearRP was broken in this instance.

Involved - Was demolished by Pollux in the trabant

Surely using a test vehicle for RP purposes shouldn't be allowed in and of itself? That creates more issues

I haven't ever seen this, it's not written anyway. It's bulletproof so I don't have to fear for my life and instead can focus on getting away if the vehicle is still drivable. If it's destroyed then I know I can't get away so I would fear for my life.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
This is actually quite a weird situation. I think we need a clear rule in relation to the SWAT van, limo and any other bullet resistant cars we add in the future. An addition to the FearRP rule that if you're in a bulletproof vehicle which is operational and mobile, you do not have to follow FearRP until the vehicle is destroyed or the attacker has a clear shot on your playermodel (eg. back of the swat van through the grating).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Approved.

Due to the Limo being a test car at the time (meaning it was only available for certain people), no rules should be assumed applicable to it based on it's features, certainly not without proper discussion and public implementation anyway. This was a foolish thing to do and you need to think things like this through more next time you plan to add something new to the gamemode.

Banned for 2 days for breaking FearRP.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]