Player report: Douxisdead
Name of player: Douxisdead

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:119981573

Time in GMT: Around midnight, 12 AM GMT

Server: V4B1

Summary
The one who recorded this video is Douxisdead himself, he used this recording against us for his PR however in his own video, he was breaking a number of rules; breaking fearRP, failrp and borderline breaking NLR

Douxisdead is breaking FearRP, by not listening to orders and demanding the reasons, he was given a warning by Goat to leave the building 3 times, yet ignored and continued to demand in front of our faces while we had him at gunpoint. Unfortunately it ended up with violence, as it was our last resort.

Douxisdead is continuing to demand right after he died, instead of leaving the NLR zone, he demands and demands and threatening us with a PR and collecting names out loud, and he did all of this while he was in a crossfire. He was unarmed and in between a gunfight in the heart of the crossfire, he should have valued his life but instead he was FailRPing and borderline breaking NLR.

Under no circumstances a player can go break the rules for the reasons of collecting evidence for a PR or any OOC reasons, he took everything out of character.

Evidence:

Their raid had lasted a good long 30 minutes, it included the killing of every officer on the server at the time. The fellow officer and me had died defending the Nexus from the previous raid, followed the NLR rule and waited a total of 10 minutes before coming back to the Nexus. We figured the raid would of have been done by that moment, unfortunately we were wrong and we were shot on sight. I understand it was against the rules of recording evidence for my PR report. No one ever came up to me and forced out of the building by pointing a gun at me and telling me to get out. You guys were scattering around like dogs, giving commands to everyone as we were attempting to figure out what was going on. Here is the full 17 minute video from the point you guys attempted to raid the Nexus, from the point I ended the clip to edit it. You guys stayed in the city and continued to raid each different president from our understanding, you were shooting on sight with no valid RP reason except raiding the Nexus. Even then, we caught you guys harassing the citizens outside the Nexus as well as the cops (Roleplaying).

Evidence: 
[Image: ayot8Oz.png]
--| Approved |--

Whether you question the legitimacy of a raid or not it does not mean you can break countless rules to get the evidence required. The user has been found infringing FearRP and NLR
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<