Exciting news, click to learn more!
The Grand Debate
[Image: debate.jpg]

Tomorrow I'm gonna be opening a discord and debating anyone who wishes to debate me from this server, whether a no rank fella or the owner of FL I will debate you infront of anyone on any topic. I'm taking all competitors. 

If someone wishes they can livestream this event as it will be grandios, I would really like for some admins to debate me during this event as it would make for quality entertainment and it would give me a chance to BTFO a liberal admin.

Thank you all, 
Gamer-General Shlomo Goldberg.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
I am very excited for this debate, if you have interest in debating me tomorrow just reply to this thread with "#AltRightDebate".

Thank you.
  • James
#AltRightDebate
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • James
The debate is going to begin in a short while, before I release the invite link I would like to state that there is no going back and that I will resume the production of #UNITETHERIGHT signatures once the debate has concluded.
[Image: iZy0K2b.gif]
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven
(09-03-2018, 02:09 PM)Awestruck Wrote:
[Image: iZy0K2b.gif]
Put on the wide angled lens for this one, you're about to get the cringe scoop of the day.

[Image: developer.svg]
  • Jan

[Image: 1524755530553.jpg]

The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Baskingner, juicyorange
we live in a society where you can be a gamer and be discrimated against and it's all because of brown people.
veronica is a bitch gamers rise up
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • juicyorange
I have the debate music toggled, anyone who wishes to challenge me can join and engage in debate but I warn you I am the best in this field.
  • juicyorange
I challenge Tomo, @"Aspire", SoulRipper, Lewwings, Forgee , DVN, @"Sparx" and the entire server to debate me.
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • juicyorange, James, Jeffrey