Its not transphobic I love the trans community.
In most older games, the female had a better run at the game. Resident Evil this was true for the first two games, Mario Bros 2, ect ect.

Since the MMO days, there are probably multiple answers. My old roomate used to say "which would you rather look at all day, a dudes ass or a chicks ass" and used that logic to justify his one female character. Another friend was a "roleplayer," whom we thought was gay, but turns out he isn't. Only other IRL dude I know that played female toons on the reg I know he was beatin he meat to them.

Whatever you do, bring you some purell when you meet these people.
(09-02-2018, 05:52 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: In most older games, the female had a better run at the game.  Resident Evil this was true for the first two games, Mario Bros 2, ect ect.

Since the MMO days, there are probably multiple answers.  My old roomate used to say "which would you rather look at all day, a dudes ass or a chicks ass" and used that logic to justify his one female character.  Another friend was a "roleplayer," whom we thought was gay, but turns out he isn't.  Only other IRL dude I know that played female toons on the reg I know he was beatin he meat to them.

Whatever you do, bring you some purell when you meet these people.

I'd rather just CDM or propkill them tbh.
I guess you love female furries with long tails then?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper