New SA team formed
cringe sparx
gratz
Congrats!Well deserved, my predictions came correct
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(08-28-2018, 07:23 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: Why 3 this time? like no one else thinking that

My thinking is: because of the shocking state of FL under two SA's and afterwards under one that they've decided somehow three heads will make it better when all that will eventually happen is all decisions are way harder to make due to one person not agreeing.
Congratulations, you all deserve the roles greatly!
Im looking forward to seeing how this new team will evolve and improve the server!
(08-28-2018, 07:18 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: [Image: announcement.png]

Dear Fearlessians,

New SA team

Tonight I'm excited to announce that we've gathered a new SA team together. By using a democratic vote amongst the admin team, we've decided that Tomo, Eeee394 and Sparx will be the new Superadmins. They've all been admins for a decent amount of time and we believe have enough experience to fulfill the task.

Supervising Admins, SA or Superadmins are admins who manage the admin team and who make decisions about the community and the server together with me. Apart from that there are a lot of other tasks a SA can choose to do, such as improving the development, guiding new admins, etc.

With guidance from Divey

Divey will show our new SA team how everything works, so in the next few days or weeks, the SA team will be ready to start. He will no longer be part of the SA team after that, but will remain a great member of the team as administrator.

Awestruckbullet to Developer

Awestruckbullet, our former SA, has decided to stay in our team as Developer. He will focus on improving the development on the server. Alongside with that, he will have admin access.

I hope you are just as excited as I am with these changes,
- SoulRipper

hell yeah
dont quote the whole fcucken thread for god sakes
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, James
(08-28-2018, 07:23 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: Why 3 this time? like no one else thinking that

Tomo: The dad
Sparx: the Son
Eeee: The cousin

see it as a sitcom
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Weezy_'s post:
  • Lewwings
(08-28-2018, 08:47 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:

Tomo: The dad
Sparx: the Son
Eeee: The cousin

see it as a sitcom

Soul: The Uncle

Wink

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Weezy_
Congratulations to everyone. I'm sure the new SAs will do great and that Awe will be great once again.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Narcotic