PR: Rebelz and Mac
Name of player: Rebelz and Mac

Reason: FearRP

SteamID: Rebelz: STEAM_1:0:84516774 Mac: STEAM_1:0:116887885

Time in GMT: 27/8 19:40

Server: v4

Summary: We were chasing him (Rebelz), after he ran over a spike strip at hospital we blocked him in and told him to get out. When we blocked him in I got out pulled an MP5 and told him repeatedly over voice chat to get out. He didn't do this and just kept driving. Second time when he got out and ran I still had a gun pulled and was still telling him stop moving. After he got in the other car (Mac was driving) I still told them to get out and they both ran off.

For some reason my own voice wasn't recorded but you can see me continusly talking in voice chat.

Evidence:
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrYrO8GE...e=youtu.be)
good afternoon in this video at what point did it show me breaking fear rp ? you wasnt even speaking and the other officer didnt even look like he had a gun out all im saying is i have been told if the officer shoots at your car fear rp is taken away so when he ran at me he didnt even speak as the person reporting didnt even speak
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g
Hiyas,

This police chase had been going on for some time before this. Once I hit the spikes strips at the hospital I continued to drive as no-one was close enough to me at this time to get me under FearRP nor did I hear anyone give me any commands at this point. I carried on trying to get away down Nightingale Road when you and two other officered tried to block me in, I attempted to get out this is when I saw you jump out your car with the speed gun so I pushed my way through the cars to get away. This is when you shot at me, only one bullet hit me as you needed to reload so I took my chance and rushed over to Macs car and jumped in, at this point FearRP is off as you put my life in danger and have clearly shown you will open fire, and he drove off.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Involved

Rebelz received commands while in a vehicle that was practically standing still. And ran away on foot while at gunpoint

As for Mac. FearRP was off when he drove away I believe
Hello,

I was wondering if any of the users involved had any recording of your voice giving commands? From my point of view, I cannot assume you were giving orders or not just because your mic appears to be outputting audio, regardless of witness's statements.

Thanks,
Narcotic
I like Mac and Rebelz so I wont be providing additional Footage.
(08-28-2018, 12:03 AM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote: Involved

Rebelz received commands while in a vehicle that was practically standing still. And ran away on foot while at gunpoint

(08-28-2018, 03:35 AM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote: I like Mac and Rebelz so I wont be providing additional Footage.

Thanks for telling the truth, but refusing to back it up.
(08-27-2018, 07:45 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: Name of player: Rebelz and Mac

Reason: FearRP

SteamID: Rebelz: STEAM_1:0:84516774 Mac: STEAM_1:0:116887885

Time in GMT: 27/8 19:40

Server: v4

Summary: We were chasing him (Rebelz), after he ran over a spike strip at hospital we blocked him in and told him to get out. When we blocked him in I got out pulled an MP5 and told him repeatedly over voice chat to get out. He didn't do this and just kept driving. Second time when he got out and ran I still had a gun pulled and was still telling him stop moving. After he got in the other car (Mac was driving) I still told them to get out and they both ran off.

For some reason my own voice wasn't recorded but you can see me continusly talking in voice chat.

Evidence:
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrYrO8GE...e=youtu.be)

Its a problem with your nividia shadowplay I have the exact same problem, it doesn't pick up your own mic due to an interference, reset your nividia setting and make sure other recording devices are disabled. Its clear to see see you talking in the corner same as me when I record.
(08-28-2018, 08:39 AM)ElonWuzhou Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 12:03 AM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote: Involved

(08-28-2018, 03:35 AM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote: I like Mac and Rebelz so I wont be providing additional Footage.

Thanks for telling the truth, but refusing to back it up.

In my initial reply I already said that by the time Mac entered FearRP was off due to shots. I didn't post this PR. Ensure that your footage is actually working next time and don't rely on others.

I believe that Rebelz didn't mean to FearRP as I've chased these guys plenty o times and they usually listen just fine. I am not gonna dig through footage just to get them in trouble over something very minor when I believe it to be an honest mistake
I didn’t stop as frozen has said because fear rp was off for me as I was shot and I didn’t hear anything being said so I’m assuming if I didn’t hear anything then rebelz didn’t either all I’m saying is this didn’t need to escalate like this and I feel asif the footage provided isn’t very valid .. thank you frozen aswell .
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g