Divey takes the plunge
Oh god

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
I would like to thank you for your professionalism.
You were a great sa, it is sad to see you go.
#aspire4sa
Shame to see you go, Divey.
You’ve always been there for me if I had any trouble.
Even after I was demoted you were still there and helped me.
When people were making fun of me, you’d stick up for me and tell them off.

Thanks for all the time and effort you punt into being SA, and have fun as an admin boi

The following 6 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Lewwings, Link, Wolven, DramaLlama, Avgar, Iraqi Eagle
thank you for all the support you have offered over time. Nice to see you not gone for good!

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

Had our differences, but you're a great guy.

Mass amounts of respect for you.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Superb SA, fought for transparency and written guidelines (as opposed to word of mouth conduct), among other things.
Well done and I only hope that the next superadmin(s) will manage to fit in yours and Awestrucks' shoes.
The following 7 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Alphaverse, Lewwings, Narcotic, Jessixa, Archer, sebasti161, Pollux
(08-26-2018, 10:19 AM)Avgar Wrote: Superb SA, fought for transparency and written guidelines (as opposed to word of mouth conduct).

Yet the first thing he did even before becoming SA was move all teacher applications from a public place to a private section as liason. Doesn’t seem like fighting for transparency to me.
(08-26-2018, 01:34 PM)Jan Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 10:19 AM)Avgar Wrote: Superb SA, fought for transparency and written guidelines (as opposed to word of mouth conduct).

Yet the first thing he did even before becoming SA was move all teacher applications from a public place to a private section as liason. Doesn’t seem like fighting for transparency to me.

So that's what all this is about. Damn.

Thanks for being awesome, Divey.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Lewwings, sebasti161, Narcotic, juicyorange
Divey was a big boy and I liked him, thanks for your service and dad jokes!
(08-26-2018, 01:34 PM)Jan Wrote:

Nice nitpick there, got any more? Not all transparency is good, now, is it?

I'm sure he had his reasons for moving applications to a private section. Perhaps to take the rank more seriously by carefully examining the applicants or maybe to prevent mass brigading for or against people that were [in]famous?

Seems to me like you're just salty because he reverted what you did with the teacher rank (which you've stated on quite a few occasions).
The following 8 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Narcotic, Awestruck, sebasti161, Yonno, Lewwings, Jessixa, Archer, juicyorange