When you about to get arrested in game
[Image: 1513309368913.gif]

You know who you are
The following 11 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Luna, Chumps, Weezy_, Lewwings, Prosto, EmM, James, Jeffrey, sebasti161, Grunt, Wolven
When about to get arrested in game

[Image: prise.gif]
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 10 users Like Chumps's post:
  • Luna, Coffee, Bobby Shmicki, Link, Weezy_, Lewwings, EmM, James, Jeffrey, Flame..
Dont do this boys PR Patrol will get you

[Image: 8vxypuv.jpg]
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

I would never attempt to get someone banned on purposem but this guy flat out lie SO many times in SO many PRs that its utterly ridiculous. Dunno if this will help you, but here is my PR on him where he did exactly the same shit with same excuse, I'd post this on PR but I will most likely be warned. But this might show admin that he is flat ass lying as usual https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87949
(08-22-2018, 07:27 PM)Borovichok Wrote: I would never attempt to get someone banned on purposem but this guy flat out lie SO many times in SO many PRs that its utterly ridiculous. Dunno if this will help you, but here is my PR on him where he did exactly the same shit with same excuse, I'd post this on PR but I will most likely be warned. But this might show admin that he is flat ass lying as usual https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87949

Was that why the PR was denied.
The only reason it was denied is because I play on potato pc, if I had video recordings you would not be able to lie your ass out of that situation
(08-22-2018, 07:31 PM)Borovichok Wrote: The only reason it was denied is because I play on potato pc, if I had video recordings you would not be able to lie your ass out of that situation

Words words words
(08-22-2018, 07:08 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Dont do this boys PR Patrol will get you

[Image: 8vxypuv.jpg]

this is the best thing ive seen
The following 1 user Likes pufitee's post:
  • Weezy_
Unnecessary argument here.
Was clearly the intention of the person posting to create some sort of drama, so please don’t fuel his needs.

On another note weezy you should be careful as that could be seen as targeting, as technically it’s an unprovoked targeting by yourself.
(08-22-2018, 10:32 PM)Aspire Wrote: Unnecessary argument here.
Was clearly the intention of the person posting to create some sort of drama, so please don’t fuel his needs.

On another note weezy you should be careful as that could be seen as targeting, as technically it’s an unprovoked targeting by yourself.

I'll see another PR in the courthouse if they see it like that, its a joke based on facts nothing else.

Most of them are grown up (I think) so my advise to them is just man up and ignore it.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]