Player Report: [FL:RP] Enzyme
(08-22-2018, 05:56 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 05:53 PM)yurivw Wrote: I was the other officer present. You tell me you lost connection, find and remove the USB controller, restart your computer and then start gmod and rejoin the server all within three seconds? I highly doubt that.

Now you're straight up lying because I never mentioned the USB controller or my issue to anyone except the guys I am talking in Discord with (not Fearless Discord).

3 seconds? Really? Did you even take into account that it takes 40 seconds to time out when coming up with that lie? And that no one joins the server in 3 seconds?

No, you're right. You did never mention a USB controller, that's what I made out of it. What you said (In the above posts):
"I have had troubles with my universal bus series (usb ports)." and "To reinstall the bus controller" 

So that's how I got the fact that you had your issues.
I don't know how long the time-out timer is. You say it's fourty seconds. That plus the join time we see makes fourty-three seconds. Okay. Understandable. But in the video you time out and join three seconds later in the video. I can see how you could reinstall the drivers and reboot in fourty-three seconds. But we all know Gmod takes a long ass time to connect to anything. See my problem here?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:32122706&b=8]
(08-22-2018, 06:04 PM)Arny Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 05:53 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 05:49 PM)Arny Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 05:37 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: To reinstall the bus controller driver all you need to do is remove it and restart your computer. Since I have an SSD, that takes only about 10 seconds.

Tutorial on how to do it: https://youtu.be/LdMYiUxFenU

So you managed to reinstall the driver and restarted you computer and managed to load Garry's Mod and connect to the server in about 10 seconds? That is really hard to believe.

You are counting the time wrong. Lmao it's pathetic that I even have to go so much into details but I guess I have to because otherwise admins will go on what u say.

So. My internet stops working. I see the red countdown up in my right corner. After about 5 seconds I tab out, search for device manager and uninstall the universal bus series driver. I knew it was the issue because this is not the first time it happens (about 10 seconds). I still have not timed out on the server as the countdown is now on 25. 

I restart my computer and it takes about 10 seconds. The countdown is now on 15.

I start Garry's Mod and wait for it to load my addons. Takes about 15 seconds I would say.

I join the Garry's Mod server and that takes about 5 minutes.

Happy?

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KocMs8J_YeE)

I see that you are not familiar with the time out disconnect and that's fine, not blaming you. But let me educate you on that.

When you lose internet connection, you will see a red timer where it's showing how many seconds until you get kicked for no internet connection. During this time, I did everything mentioned in other posts.
(08-22-2018, 06:12 PM)yurivw Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 05:56 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 05:53 PM)yurivw Wrote: I was the other officer present. You tell me you lost connection, find and remove the USB controller, restart your computer and then start gmod and rejoin the server all within three seconds? I highly doubt that.

Now you're straight up lying because I never mentioned the USB controller or my issue to anyone except the guys I am talking in Discord with (not Fearless Discord).

3 seconds? Really? Did you even take into account that it takes 40 seconds to time out when coming up with that lie? And that no one joins the server in 3 seconds?

No, you're right. You did never mention a USB controller, that's what I made out of it. What you said (In the above posts):
"I have had troubles with my universal bus series (usb ports)." and "To reinstall the bus controller" 

So that's how I got the fact that you had your issues.
I don't know how long the time-out timer is. You say it's fourty seconds. That plus the join time we see makes fourty-three seconds. Okay. Understandable. But in the video you time out and join three seconds later in the video. I can see how you could reinstall the drivers and reboot in fourty-three seconds. But we all know Gmod takes a long ass time to connect to anything. See my problem here?

Yeah I get your point. But you also aren't familiar with this function.

It looks like I time out and join instantly but when I timed out I was actually without internet for 40 seconds. When it shows that I join again, that's only when I click "connect" to the server, and not when I am actually in the server and able to walk around and play.
-Involved-

Unless you have steam, your operating system and garry's mod on some super fast m.2 Non-Volitile Memory Express (NVMe) Solid State Drive (SSD) then you NEVER EVER going to be able to restart your computer, start steam, start garry's mod and click join game in under 55 seconds. Even if you have a quantum computer steam and garry's mod are never going to load that fast so it just seems like you are lying.
(08-22-2018, 06:20 PM)Coffee Wrote: -Involved-

Unless you have steam, your operating system and garry's mod on some super fast m.2 NVMe SSD then you NEVER EVER going to be able to restart your computer, start steam, start garry's mod and click join game in under 55 seconds. Even if you have a quantum computer steam and garry's mod are never going to load that fast so it just seems like you are lying.

Doesn't that that good of a PC really.

Restarting a computer with a common SSD only takes about 10 seconds. 

Starting steam on an SSD takes only a few seconds.

Opening garry's mod takes about 15 seconds as I said and that's not super fast. To get into the actual home screen of garry's mod it takes like 5 seconds and then 10 seconds to load the addons.

Don't exaggerate, I laughed my ass off reading your post.
(08-22-2018, 06:24 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:

Unless you have steam, your operating system and garry's mod on some super fast m.2 NVMe SSD then you NEVER EVER going to be able to restart your computer, start steam, start garry's mod and click join game in under 55 seconds. Even if you have a quantum computer steam and garry's mod are never going to load that fast so it just seems like you are lying.

Opening garry's mod takes about 15 seconds as I said and that's not super fast. To get into the actual home screen of garry's mod it takes like 5 seconds and then 10 seconds to load the addons.

Sorry but I'm not exaggerating, you're lying. I have an SSD and a very good computer and I cant do it faster than that so I suggest you provide some evidence to back up your claims. LMAO

Would it be possible to record you restarting your computer and connecting to the server and send the video?
(08-22-2018, 06:28 PM)Arny Wrote:

Would it be possible to record you restarting your computer and connecting to the server and send the video?

No it would not be. This is utterly ridiculous and I won't even respond to any posts in this thread anymore unless an admin asks me to.
(08-22-2018, 06:29 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 06:28 PM)Arny Wrote:

No it would not be. This is utterly ridiculous and I won't even respond to any posts in this thread anymore unless an admin asks me to.

So without evidence, I find it hard to believe that you can uninstall and reinstall drivers, restart, load steam and join back, I find this very hard to believe.
(Involved) I was playing with Enzyme and Gustav when Enzyme got arrested. He said that he was going to try to talk his way out of it and just told us to wait (We were going to do a passiveRP). After a while Enzyme stopped answering in Discord and as we are aware that he has problems with his internet connection at times (we play a lot together) I and Gustav just waited for Enzyme to drop back in the Discord voicechat. After about a minute Enzyme connects to the Discord voicechat again and tells us that his computer fucked up and his internet cut off and that he had to restart it. While he joins the server he tells us that he was in an arrest situation and that it was going to fuck him over. What I am saying is that I know that Enzyme has problems with his wifi thingy and it would be really sad if he got a punishment out of this.