Player Report: [FL:RP] Enzyme
(08-22-2018, 07:14 PM)eazi wast Wrote: (Involved) I was playing with Enzyme and Gustav when Enzyme got arrested. He said that he was going to try to talk his way out of it and just told us to wait (We were going to do a passiveRP). After a while Enzyme stopped answering in Discord and as we are aware that he has problems with his internet connection at times (we play a lot together) I and Gustav just waited for Enzyme to drop back in the Discord voicechat. After about a minute Enzyme connects to the Discord voicechat again and tells us that his computer fucked up and his internet cut off and that he had to restart it. While he joins the server he tells us that he was in an arrest situation and that it was going to fuck him over. What I am saying is that I know that Enzyme has problems with his wifi thingy and it would be really sad if he got a punishment out of this.

And how are you involved?
(08-22-2018, 07:31 PM)Arny Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 07:14 PM)eazi wast Wrote: (Involved) I was playing with Enzyme and Gustav when Enzyme got arrested. He said that he was going to try to talk his way out of it and just told us to wait (We were going to do a passiveRP). After a while Enzyme stopped answering in Discord and as we are aware that he has problems with his internet connection at times (we play a lot together) I and Gustav just waited for Enzyme to drop back in the Discord voicechat. After about a minute Enzyme connects to the Discord voicechat again and tells us that his computer fucked up and his internet cut off and that he had to restart it. While he joins the server he tells us that he was in an arrest situation and that it was going to fuck him over. What I am saying is that I know that Enzyme has problems with his wifi thingy and it would be really sad if he got a punishment out of this.

I was in the Discord voicechat with Enzyme and I therefore know the situation. I was also in the server and not so far away from where you guys were, waiting for Enzyme to pick us up.
(08-22-2018, 07:37 PM)eazi wast Wrote:

I was in the Discord voicechat with Enzyme and I therefore know the situation. I was also in the server and not so far away from where you guys were, waiting for Enzyme to pick us up.

Do you have any solid evidence or are you just gonna make comments with out any proof like enzyme?
(08-22-2018, 07:44 PM)Coffee Wrote:

Do you have any solid evidence or are you just gonna make comments with out any proof like enzyme?
[Image: lkpjaHj.png]
(08-22-2018, 07:52 PM)eazi wast Wrote:

time stamp, or do you not want us to see when the picture was taken?
(08-22-2018, 07:53 PM)Coffee Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 07:31 PM)Arny Wrote: And how are you involved?

If an admin decides to check if what I am saying is actually true he can do that by checking the logs to see if me and Gustav was online at the time of enzymes timeout.
(08-22-2018, 07:55 PM)eazi wast Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 07:53 PM)Coffee Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 07:37 PM)eazi wast Wrote: I was in the Discord voicechat with Enzyme and I therefore know the situation. I was also in the server and not so far away from where you guys were, waiting for Enzyme to pick us up.

If an admin decides to check if what I am saying is actually true he can do that by checking the logs to see if me and Gustav was online at the time of enzymes timeout.

Being in a discord channel with enzyme doesn't make you involved. You're only involved if you were at the situation IN GAME.
Approved.

After great consideration of the points and evidence provided It is safe to assume internet access was quickly removed and reinstated to avoid arrest/RP situation. As stated by Coffee: "Unless you have steam, your operating system and garry's mod on some super fast m.2 Non-Volitile Memory Express (NVMe) Solid State Drive (SSD) then you NEVER EVER going to be able to restart your computer, start steam, start garry's mod and click join game in under 55 seconds. Even if you have a quantum computer steam and garry's mod are never going to load that fast" I find it extremely hard to believe that your tasks of finding and removing the USB controller, restarting your computer and then starting Garry's mod and rejoining the server were completed in 3 seconds as it seems merely impossible to say the least. From your statement alone found in this thread I can see you are lying in the courthouse. So Enzyme, you will not only receive an in-game punishment but a forum punishment too. Thank you for your report Arny and thank you for the explanation Coffee.

Thanks,
Narcotic