Report: ajit pai dame tu cosita jedi, Chumps
Name of playerajit pai dame tu cosita jedi, chumps

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87666005, STEAM_0:0:35972236

Time in GMT: 19:00

Server: v4b1

Summary: Just ran into a hostage situation and opened fire on the hostage taker. Didn't consider the hostage's life.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXHEAv97...e=youtu.be
Didn't actually shoot, also IC tried to get ajit demoted for not using a tazer in that situation.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(08-21-2018, 07:26 PM)Chumps Wrote: Didn't actually shoot, also IC tried to get ajit demoted for not using a tazer in that situation.

You shouldn't have even run in which is something you did do.
(08-21-2018, 08:01 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 07:26 PM)Chumps Wrote: Didn't actually shoot, also IC tried to get ajit demoted for not using a tazer in that situation.

You also did hit the "Hostage" you had, so i was coming in to negotiate, but you ended up killing him.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
INVOLVED

I was attending the situation as an officer. Opening fire upon the hostage taker was valid, he knifed (maybe killed) the hostage as why he became a bigger threat to us. he had to be put down.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(08-21-2018, 08:17 PM)Chumps Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 08:01 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:

You also did hit the "Hostage" you had, so i was coming in to negotiate, but you ended up killing him.

If you have looked at the video you would know that I was not in fact the hostage taker.
(08-21-2018, 08:24 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: INVOLVED

I was attending the situation as an officer. Opening fire upon the hostage taker was valid, he knifed (maybe killed) the hostage as why he became a bigger threat to us. he had to be put down.

I dont think he actually hit anyone other than the people who ran into the van.
(08-21-2018, 08:48 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:

you THINK but you dont know, I know because I saw everything happenining. The hostage taker knifed the hostage so we ahd to put him down
Kind regards,
Weezy

(08-21-2018, 08:56 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:

you THINK but you dont know, I know because I saw everything happenining. The hostage taker knifed the hostage so we ahd to put him down
You've seen that I have the whole situation recorded right? Anything you saw I saw.
(08-21-2018, 09:20 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 08:56 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:

You've seen that I have the whole situation recorded right? Anything you saw I saw.

may ask though, what a delivery is doing in a hostage situation? just watching instead of fearing his life?
Kind regards,
Weezy