Why The Capone Family Was Closed.....
(08-20-2018, 11:26 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 10:23 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 10:01 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote: Since coming back to the server I haven't seen you roleplay once and my only experience with you as a clan was you trying to demote people in government in order to fill government slots with your clan members.

We have never once took government as a clan, must be mistaking us for Poseidon who do this all the time.

You are something else.

“Don’t flame” - immediately tries to start a flame war

[Image: 128.gif]
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Your war with Poseidon was over, we were of your backs but you had to start the crap again by revoking your apology. You talked crap to too many people in IC and the wars were a result.

Shame the clan is closed due to that though, i feel it could have been resolved a whole other way.
Learn from your mistakes and move on and perhaps try again in the future.

A lot of clans have gone south and took turns for the worst like this.
Probably the best clan I've ever been in, it's sad to see a close, but there is always something lurking in the shadows. Yes, I agree, we could have had more discipline but hey ho, unlike most clans we didn't really think of some members superior to others, but we all had a say in the most part. We fought together until the end..?
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
(08-21-2018, 07:53 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Your war with Poseidon was over, we were of your backs but you had to start the crap again by revoking your apology. You talked crap to too many people in IC and the wars were a result.

Shame the clan is closed due to that though, i feel it could have been resolved a whole other way.

Don’t want to argue but I edited my apology to a proper one and for a week after the clan officers made their decision huski refused to edit his reply, forcing me to change my apology back to the original.
I had no war or no ic valid beef. Those who say different lie.
If you read the post you will know why Capone closed.
(08-21-2018, 02:35 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: I suggest we calm down here. This isn't a place to declare a flame war and if it continues I will not hesitate to warn. Aspire you asked people not to flame so please dont continue to flame yourself.

Thanks.
So you don’t want to reply to why you validated a proven ooc situation.
(08-21-2018, 07:40 AM)Archer Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 10:24 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 07:26 PM)Jan Wrote: Capone failed because you’re a classic example of all talk no action.

I remember you saying Capone would last much longer then Camorro, yeah I can see that. Sad.

Mr Old News has to lie to seem relevant.

Jesus freaking Christ Aspire, you never learn do you? “Don’t flame” then flames people. Have you considered that maybe the reason Capone wasn’t successful is your aggression and attitude? Look back at your behaviour and you’ll understand.

As a former member I am surprised you say this, guess it’s easy to change sides, you speak to flame so have a nice day.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • ChoCho
I wouldn't say whatso-ever as a member myself, his attitude/aggression was bad, he was actually in-fact quite kind to his members, Suprised you said that archer.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
(08-21-2018, 09:00 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 07:40 AM)Archer Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 10:24 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 07:26 PM)Jan Wrote: Capone failed because you’re a classic example of all talk no action.

I remember you saying Capone would last much longer then Camorro, yeah I can see that. Sad.

Mr Old News has to lie to seem relevant.

Jesus freaking Christ Aspire, you never learn do you? “Don’t flame” then flames people. Have you considered that maybe the reason Capone wasn’t successful is your aggression and attitude? Look back at your behaviour and you’ll understand.

As a former member I am surprised you say this, guess it’s easy to change sides, you speak to flame so have a nice day.

Accept your failures and the consenquences. If you don’t want comments about Capone then don’t make a thread about it
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep