Why The Capone Family Was Closed.....
(08-20-2018, 08:15 PM)General Rickets Wrote: [Image: 82931cb7ddaa8e120fe138127fe7978e.png]

This is your own fault, plain and simple. You failed to control or discipline your clan members and because of this you had a war on your hands. For once i'm here to defend Joe Joe in his decision. Those Capone Members had tags in and were impersonating Crimson ICly, how is that Joe's fault? I'll tell you how, its not. Its yours. You could have listened to our warnings ICly and even avoided most of this ICly if you actually RPed properly instead of avoiding our confrontations and posts.

You have no one to blame other than yourself for your clan closing, you need to realize this.

[Image: c1225c88819978faad1a2849656fd943.png]

You can whine about this all you like but this is a valid RP, the only person against it is you spitting your dummy out once again on the forums because you didn't get your own way. Adapt and overcome the obstacle instead of falling at the first hurdle. If anything these laws open up such a wide range of RP potential for you to embrace but you would rather cry about it instead of improvising and implementing this into your RP as Capone.

I cba to argue with the most permed clan in history.
Bunch of cheats and liars, you got a clan warning for your first interaction and you lied to clan officers about the situation.
(08-20-2018, 10:23 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 10:01 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote: Since coming back to the server I haven't seen you roleplay once and my only experience with you as a clan was you trying to demote people in government in order to fill government slots with your clan members.

We have never once took government as a clan, must be mistaking us for Poseidon who do this all the time.

No you didn't you went around as cops requesting I demote random people in order to give the jobs to your clan members and when I said no you hurled insults at me for 5 minutes.
The following 2 users Like chopchop1614's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, ChoCho
(08-20-2018, 10:01 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote: Since coming back to the server I haven't seen you roleplay once and my only experience with you as a clan was you trying to demote people in government in order to fill government slots with your clan members.

We have never once took government as a clan, must be mistaking us for Poseidon who do this all the time.

You are something else.

“Don’t flame” - immediately tries to start a flame war
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • General Rickets, Archer
I'm honestly a bit sad you decided to go to the admins about the Poseidon Vs Capone clanRP because it was quite fun and could have lead to a good storyline. However, rather than RP it out you decided to cry at the admins inciting it get shut down because you couldn't take the heat and RP and continue shit talking Poseidon in OOC. Even after the failure of your own clan you shit talk and slander Poseidon, it shows way more about you than any of the accusations you make against our clan. I hope you realise your wrong doings and learn from it if you decide to make another clan and use this to better yourself.
(08-20-2018, 11:42 PM)Grunt Wrote: I'm honestly a bit sad you decided to go to the admins about the Poseidon Vs Capone clanRP because it was quite fun and could have lead to a good storyline. However, rather than RP it out you decided to cry at the admins inciting it get shut down because you couldn't take the heat and RP and continue shit talking Poseidon in OOC. Even after the failure of your own clan you shit talk and slander Poseidon, it shows way more about you than any of the accusations you make against our clan. I hope you realise your wrong doings and learn from it if you decide to make another clan and use this to better yourself.

You speak a lot for a man who wasn’t involved so he doesn’t even know the situation.
(08-20-2018, 10:44 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:

No you didn't you went around as cops requesting I demote random people in order to give the jobs to your clan members and when I said no you hurled insults at me for 5 minutes.
This is just a blatant lie.
You would of player reported us if this was the case.
I suggest we calm down here. This isn't a place to declare a flame war and if it continues I will not hesitate to warn. Aspire you asked people not to flame so please dont continue to flame yourself.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Archer
(08-20-2018, 10:25 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 08:15 PM)General Rickets Wrote: [Image: 82931cb7ddaa8e120fe138127fe7978e.png]

This is your own fault, plain and simple. You failed to control or discipline your clan members and because of this you had a war on your hands. For once i'm here to defend Joe Joe in his decision. Those Capone Members had tags in and were impersonating Crimson ICly, how is that Joe's fault? I'll tell you how, its not. Its yours. You could have listened to our warnings ICly and even avoided most of this ICly if you actually RPed properly instead of avoiding our confrontations and posts.

You have no one to blame other than yourself for your clan closing, you need to realize this.

[Image: c1225c88819978faad1a2849656fd943.png]

You can whine about this all you like but this is a valid RP, the only person against it is you spitting your dummy out once again on the forums because you didn't get your own way. Adapt and overcome the obstacle instead of falling at the first hurdle. If anything these laws open up such a wide range of RP potential for you to embrace but you would rather cry about it instead of improvising and implementing this into your RP as Capone.

I cba to argue with the most permed clan in history.
Bunch of cheats and liars, you got a clan warning for your first interaction and you lied to clan officers about the situation.

I don’t remember lying or being permed, explain? Considering you sent them your POV how could we lie? Also just a thought this clans been around significantly longer than you so there’s very little chance this is our first interaction.

You CBA to argue because you know I’m right, simple. I recommend piping down a little and reeling your neck in, you might learn a few things.

The following 3 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • chopchop1614, Archer, Grunt
In the end all you do is talk big but have nothing to back it up, clan wise, ooc wise.

If you didn't shut down your lil' clan you would've been shut down anyway, just a matter of time.

Should just close this thread since its creator is the one starting to flame.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Grunt
(08-20-2018, 10:24 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 07:26 PM)Jan Wrote: Capone failed because you’re a classic example of all talk no action.

I remember you saying Capone would last much longer then Camorro, yeah I can see that. Sad.

Mr Old News has to lie to seem relevant.

Jesus fucking Christ Aspire, you never learn do you? “Don’t flame” then flames people. Have you considered that maybe the reason Capone wasn’t successful is your aggression and attitude? Look back at your behaviour and you’ll understand.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep