Why The Capone Family Was Closed.....
[Image: GuAlomH.png]

I hope the link below will help explain why.....
To those who will try and flame on this thread, I advise you not to.
Everything said is honest and truthful.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YV1V...sp=sharing
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Lewwings
An interesting read.

Time will tell, time will tell.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Capone failed because you’re a classic example of all talk no action.

I remember you saying Capone would last much longer then Camorro, yeah I can see that. Sad.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • chopchop1614, Old Man Jokhah
As you have said it's your first time running a clan here, so you can learn from your mistakes and also learn what you did well that you can replicate in future.

Best of luck in your next venture.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Lewwings
[Image: 82931cb7ddaa8e120fe138127fe7978e.png]

This is your own fault, plain and simple. You failed to control or discipline your clan members and because of this you had a war on your hands. For once i'm here to defend Joe Joe in his decision. Those Capone Members had tags in and were impersonating Crimson ICly, how is that Joe's fault? I'll tell you how, its not. Its yours. You could have listened to our warnings ICly and even avoided most of this ICly if you actually RPed properly instead of avoiding our confrontations and posts.

You have no one to blame other than yourself for your clan closing, you need to realize this.

[Image: c1225c88819978faad1a2849656fd943.png]

You can whine about this all you like but this is a valid RP, the only person against it is you spitting your dummy out once again on the forums because you didn't get your own way. Adapt and overcome the obstacle instead of falling at the first hurdle. If anything these laws open up such a wide range of RP potential for you to embrace but you would rather cry about it instead of improvising and implementing this into your RP as Capone.

When in doubt, RP it out
The following 6 users Like god's post:
  • Envy, Janzo 火, Wolven, Grunt, sebasti161, juicyorange
This is hilarious how avoidable this all could have been but now that the clan's closed it'll be hard to reopen it even if lessons are learned from mistakes.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Since coming back to the server I haven't seen you roleplay once and my only experience with you as a clan was you trying to demote people in government in order to fill government slots with your clan members.
(08-20-2018, 10:01 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote: Since coming back to the server I haven't seen you roleplay once and my only experience with you as a clan was you trying to demote people in government in order to fill government slots with your clan members.

We have never once took government as a clan, must be mistaking us for Poseidon who do this all the time.
(08-20-2018, 07:26 PM)Jan Wrote: Capone failed because you’re a classic example of all talk no action.

I remember you saying Capone would last much longer then Camorro, yeah I can see that. Sad.

Mr Old News has to lie to seem relevant.