Report: Aspire
Name of player: Aspire 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Time in GMT: 15:02

Server: v4b1

Summary: Randomly got out of a car and killed me.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/yXfI8oxnAcg 
[Image: 50953599f4a26280f3290a9b839582bd.png]
Complete and utterly justified, you tried killing me twice.

I will ask why you randomly rammed my vehicle from behind? Especially as a Delivery Driver, why would you try and kill me?
You nearly killed me but I was saved by a paramedic on like 12hp.
Logs will prove this to be the case.
You had no remorse, you drove away, left me to die, you didn't even apologise.

Of course you deserve to die.

I think my actions were completely justified.
To add:

I will clarify something.

He left me next to my burning car to die.
The paramedic got to me 5 seconds before I died.
He drove away and left me to die after an unprovoked ramming and attemped vehicle manslaughter.
Being corleone at the time and being heavily armed I was not going to report the situation to the paramedic.
I decided to kill the man who had very clearly tried to kill me.
This shows him driving away after leaving me to die.
The fire is visible.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1485600985
I'm open for discussion with staff in regards to this case.

I feel my actions were justified and the actions of the accuser to be failrp, ramming vehicles in an attempt to kill as a delivery driver is fail rp no?
It also shows me calling a paramedic which is what you are meant to do if you randomly hit someone by accident.
(08-19-2018, 04:22 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote: It also shows me calling a paramedic which is what you are meant to do if you randomly hit someone by accident.

So you deny ramming my vehicle into the railing? It was not accidental as you did it for like 5 seconds.

I have justified the killing.

Waiting on a staff member to discuss the situation with.
(08-19-2018, 04:32 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 04:22 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote: It also shows me calling a paramedic which is what you are meant to do if you randomly hit someone by accident.

So you deny ramming my vehicle into the railing? It was not accidental as you did it for like 5 seconds.

I have justified the killing.

Waiting on a staff member to discuss the situation with.

I obviously don't deny it, but it was by accident and I did call a paramedic which is shown in your screenshot and it certainly didn't justify this sort of retaliation for what was again an accident. And if you really wanted to be nitpicky about it then how would you even have known I did it considering you're not meant to act on things you see in the unconscious screen and you couldn't have seen my truck logo when I was behind you. Which means either: you rp'd based on stuff from the unconscious screen, or you roleplayed based off stuff you saw in third person.
So my character can't see behind him whilst in a car? Right okay mate. I saw you ram me, then I was made unconscious.
You drove away, didn't apology, didn't wait to see if I would make it, you didn't even bother to move me from the flames which were killing me, you literally pushed me into a firepit and left me. My character knew it was you since he saw you do it.
The injuries sustained were revealed when I was treated by the paramedic.

You can no go around ramming people 10 metres into a rail for no reason and then leave them to die in fire, you got what you deserved. Ty for replying.
Just pointing out, user chop admits the ramming of my vehicle, he claims this was an accident, my trabant was going at the same speed the entire time when you got 80 into the back of me, explain how this was an accident?
How did this accident happen for 5+ seconds?