PR: Sebbish - FearP x 2
{Posting this on behalf of angrybob1235 (STEAM_0:0:442860231) due to him not being able to access forum account.}

Name of player:
Sebbish
SteamID
STEAM_0:0:74208648

Time in GMT:  13:30

Server: Main

Summary
Broke FearRP demands on two occasions.

Evidence:

https://plays.tv/video/5b6d93cb07f1f7786...-rp-broken
https://plays.tv/video/5b6d9132509856a7e...rp-sebbish
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Okay, so obviously, he didn't send you the recording of him literally running into our houses with an assault rifle. When I was walking into the corner, I was trying to find the hands up emote, but since he walked away with his back towards me, I took my gun out. The first time he came into my friends house with a knife, he held him as "hostage" so I didn't shoot him, but when he started running circles around the room like an idiot, I opened fire.
[Image: 3SGm.gif]
But I guess the reason he tried to raid us 3 times was because he wanted his pots back. I broke into his house earlier and took his shit while he randomly equipped a gun, so I killed him. I stole his pots and I guess he was angry about that.
Quote:i had a valid reason to raid u as i am a burglar, in the first raid it seemed like u did not have a chop shop therefore, when u took my pots u made one when i was raiding u did not follow my orders and u broke fear rp

-angrybob1235
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

You didn't have a reason the last time, since you have to use a concealed weapon like a pistol or smg. (like you did the first 2 times) And I didn't follow your orders, since you turned your back against me and started running away. I don't understand the rest of the message, his english is so broken lol.
Approved.