PR: Enzyme
Name of player: Enzyme 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Time in GMT: Around 13:30 (GMT + 2)

Server: V4B1

Summary: He placed a gigantic house in the middle of the street.

Evidence:

Spoiler :
[Image: ZQL3mVC.jpg] 

Dear, Schnizelburger. Thank you for your PR.

When I was going to build a roadblock because of an accident that happened minutes before your screenshot was taken I accidently clicked on the wrong prop. Luckily, I was able to delete the gigantic house within seconds before it caused any actual harm. I'm sorry if this interrupted your RP in any way and I hope you could continue with your RP after the house was successfully removed.
(08-10-2018, 11:55 AM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: Dear, Schnizelburger. Thank you for your PR.

When I was going to build a roadblock because of an accident that happened minutes before your screenshot was taken I accidently clicked on the wrong prop. Luckily, I was able to delete the gigantic house within seconds before it caused any actual harm. I'm sorry if this interrupted your RP in any way and I hope you could continue with your RP after the house was successfully removed.

Thanks for your reply, although you did minge and break NLR earlier so i will leave this thread here and let an admin decide what happens next.
May you have proof that you did spawn a road block

Within the proof ill also like a screenshot of the time you had it.

I mean this is totally optional im not a admin i cannot demand for that but it would help the PR.
Providing evidence, also - the fact that I was well able to climb ontop of the prop makes your story seem like a lie: which it is.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1473263101
(08-10-2018, 02:09 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Providing evidence, also - the fact that I was well able to climb ontop of the prop makes your story seem like a lie: which it is.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1473263101

Oh it wasn't ghosted. I simply clicked the wrong prop. And here again, I'm sorry if I was interrupting your roleplay and I hope you were able to continue it as soon as I removed the prop.
Approved, users even had enough time to type in OOC about the house being there you did not delete it instantly, thus you are lying.