Report: Foxirius
(07-31-2018, 08:01 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: While i was there, I kept warning him that if he doesn't stop taking pictures of me, I will have to harm him. After that I increased the threat to a death threat, if he doesn't stop i will kill him. It wasn't 1 threat but many, however because there not being any sound, that can't be heard. Although I did not initiate FearRP with a gun out, he didn't care about the threats of death so I decided to make them reality. Although violence should be the last option, that applies more to police rather than an insurgent.

If you can access the video https://youtu.be/NFOnifGIGDI

Your video is blocked in the UK on copyright grounds btw so Tomo won't be able to see it unless he has a VPN (it works if you route it to Sweden).

Regardless of your open threats, fearRP was not initiated and you simply just open fired Infront of a massive crowd and the SRU and SWAT? Which to me seems FailRP for both the reasons I initially stated. A person would not open fire solo Infront of armed response and police in a oil refinery who also had armed security as it would most certainly end in death.
Yeah blocked in England for me.
Just want to point out that he was raid baiting/cop baiting.
To initiate the crime in front of me was to bait the reaction, he could of waited for me to go but decided to bait the government to fight him.
Approved.

Foxi shouldn't have straight up shot you, especially directly in front of the SRU. This is FailRP/RDM.

A blacklist will be given.

Thanks for your report,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]