Report: Budy - Trains
Name of player: Budy - Trains

SteamID
Budy:STEAM_0:0:1839316
Trains: STEAM_0:1:51801157
Time in GMT: 15:06

Server: V4B1

Summary:
Trains Propminging and Attempting to prop kill.

Trains said he could not delete what he made, however if he was not PropMinging why would he make it in the first place?

Budy RDMing/ commiting crimes on main street

Evidence:
Evidence : https://youtu.be/qPRycqdija4
-snip-

(08-09-2018, 02:26 PM)Trains Wrote: oh i was waiting for this lmao

ok so here's some proof i couldn't delete it
[video=youtube]http:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC0ALoxA32I&list=UU_hSqUqeV7hIEJe8EW2MvvA&index=1//[/video]
as for "why would i make it if i wasn't a minge"
i was trying to make one of those skylift things

like, you sit in a thing and then it lifts you up

thing is, i accidentally unfroze the bottom bit

i couldn't delete it and the remover tool wasn't working

i tried adding more bits on to bring it back down cos i thought since it was hydraulics it could have dragged  it down so it stopped flying around then i figure out how to delete it but instead it just freaking flew around in an orbit

as you can see, i have no fuckign clue how to use hydraulics
sorry
but after people told me how to clear all my props I did manage to delete it

anyway that's all from me
shit excuse i know but it's the truth, i swear

You could have just unbound Z.
-snip-

UPDATE:

I can confirm that Trains was not able to remove his props due to a bug. If you attach two props with Hydrolics you are un-able to undo them.
In relation to myself, not the most solid rp I must admit, but me and the other mechanic had a little turf war feud going on. He kept coming to me and disrupting my business and in turn I threatened him with a knife, it was terrible but pretty sure we were both having fun around it. I told the other guy that I was the only mechanic in town and for him to get off my turf. Predictably he stood across the round and taunted me from there which was pretty damn funny.

At the end of the day, should I have stabbed him: probably not. But me and the other guy had fun doing this little troll RP and we wern't causing any harm beyond to eachother. There was an RP reason to an extent but I probably took it too far. I therefore apologise for onlookers who didn't get to see the context and perceived it as flat out rdm. I will try to keep my knife-wielding antics in check for the future.

Lots of love x
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
Approved

Concluding notes

Trains as confirmed will not receive a punishment due to the bug, it did not look intentional either.

Budy although you enjoyed engaging in the RP this is on the live server surrounded by the rest of the other players in the City, when playing you must follow the rules regardless unless given admin permission. You will receive a 4 hour blacklist from weapons for killing the other Mechanic, please ensure you roleplay jobs properly.