my blog
so i heard this joke online that goes like this: "whats black and yellow and makes you laugh? a bus full of n driving off a cliff"

and i was like hahahahaha and i accidentally started sucking a big juicy willy and i was like this is kinda cool like you know what i mean it's hahahaha lol

and what's even better was that it was a woman's willy like wtf lol why do women have willies it's kinda funny because you can't actually have a willy as a black woman but you can as a white woman i think

i personally find divey a racist radical as he has interpreted the qur'an in a very disgusting way that i find very derogatory to my race i think he might be a secret edl man

hahahahaha

hahaha
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
The following 6 users Like James's post:
  • sewan, juicyorange, pufitee, sebasti161, Wolven, Jesse
i don't understnad how the world could be real which is why i don't believe fearless is a serious organization but merely a stepping stone twoards the greater ones

i think the world is fake because sometimes in life weird thigns happen and it's a 1 in 100000000 chance of happening but it still fucking happens like i don't get it

and also like if the world is real then why is it possible to fly a plane throguh a helicopter window which subsequently crashes into an elephant causing water to fly into the air and reflect sunlight into my eye whiel im gaming
The following 3 users Like James's post:
  • sewan, sebasti161, Ethano
this is so sad, alexa play despasicito
ich kann einige deutsch sprechen weil ich gut bin

aussi je suis une baguette de la croissant je crois que je peux parlez bonne francais oui
The following 1 user Likes James's post:
  • Ethano
ive got such itchy balls i think that i've got crabs
The following 3 users Like James's post:
  • juicyorange, Ryan F, Ethano
So this is what depression looks like
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Weezy_'s post: