BMW Floats
Title of Bug: Bmw floats

Description: When driving the Bmw on into the lake it floats and doesn't sink and the engine stays on and you can slowly drive etc... Tested it with permission from Panda and same thing happened again.

Evidence:

I can upload a video if needed for the Dev team, however this bug was around before and should be already known so you should or may already know of it.

Let me know, I have a recording if NEEDED.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOIH0AfKS_A

There's the evidence, uploaded.
Don't think its a bug, since most cars float haven't tested all of them so i can't say for sure, but it has been a thing a long long time.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Obviously, that's just the new BMW float attachment /s

On a serious note, not a clue why this happens however it's hilarious so I'll just put it on low priority.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

Spoiler :
[Image: Hy3gSIF.jpg]

The Rolls Royce seems to float too :/

Considering a standard Rolls Royce weighs around 2,490 kg, I don't think it should float haha.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Chumps
They added this instead of the boats.
The following 2 users Like Schnitzelburger's post:
  • Chumps, Weezy_
Give the BMW RGB color option to everyone not just to admins Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:35785632&b=13]
(08-07-2018, 06:32 AM)Pollux Wrote: Obviously, that's just the new BMW float attachment /s

On a serious note, not a clue why this happens however it's hilarious so I'll just put it on low priority.

Haha, yeah it’s not major and as seen it’s pretty impossible to gain any advantage from this lol!

Just could be more annoying than anything if you try to lake someone’s BMW... And it’s just there floating... Hahah!
(08-08-2018, 09:03 AM)Falc Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 06:32 AM)Pollux Wrote: Obviously, that's just the new BMW float attachment /s

Haha, yeah it’s not major and as seen it’s pretty impossible to gain any advantage from this lol!

Just could be more annoying than anything if you try to lake someone’s BMW... And it’s just there floating... Hahah!

Cop car chases...legit the best way to fuck off from the popo. Right across that lake.

Servings as it's the rolls Royce and the BMW. Can we just keep these as features.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Arny talked to some of the cars to remind them they're not a boat.

Fixed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork