Why I should be admin
1) I have a very large penis, greater than average.
2) In a penis measuring contest my 10 inch wonder would far outmeasure the 2 inch stingers the current admins possess.
3) People respect me as the best roleplayer and best player on the server having mastered both passive and aggressive RP.
4) I possess a strict inherently Jewish moral code.
5) I treat everyone the same, like dirt.
6) I've studied in the arts of ignoring people, this would highly come in handy if someone needed help and requested it of me.
7) I'm very talented when it comes to rectal cunnilingus, I feel this would highly benefit me in my voluntary career.
8) I'm very cool.
9) Everyone fears me cause of just how hardcore I am and how big my nuttsack is.
10) Mission Impossible: Fallout (Blu-ray) - Amazon.co.uk.
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, Emil, James
ladies and gentlemen
Anyone who disagrees is wrong.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
You’re a very strange person aren’t you Killroy?
we got him
(08-06-2018, 11:03 AM)Forgee Wrote: You’re a very strange person aren’t you Killroy?

Very disrespectful, warned.
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • James, Emil, DVN
(08-06-2018, 05:28 PM)jude Wrote: do you have a yacht tho

Every person I've ever had the displeasure of speaking to whom owns one has been compensating for a small one.

Smile
is your ballsack too big for your penis or your penis too big for your ballsack cuz to be admin you must have small balls and penis
(08-06-2018, 05:34 PM)jude Wrote: is your ballsack too big for your penis or your penis too big for your ballsack cuz to be admin you must have small balls and penis

Nvm I dont want to be admin anymore, just measured my big ol cock and it turns out I'm 12"??
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • James, Chech
Good evening Killroy,

This is a very promising application. After having read through it 14 times over, I believe that you are a very worthy candidate mostly due to the size of your willy. A discussion will be brought up with the staff team, expect an immediate promotion to administrator anytime this week or the week after.

Thank you.
The following 2 users Like Exotic's post:
  • Chech, James