Report: J4N0, Seductivepotato, Emily, Toxicgamer, Homeschooliazon, Khojo
Code:
[b]Name of player[/b]: Emily , J4N0 , Seductivepotato , Toxicgamer3099 , Homeschooliazon , Khojo,

[b]SteamID[/b]: STEAM_0:0:155824361 , STEAM_0:0:101911122 , STEAM_0:0:37843346 , STEAM_0:1:80737912 ,
STEAM_0:0:44938296 , STEAM_0:0:40975993

[b]Time in GMT[/b]: From around 2:00AM to 3:00AM

[b]Server[/b]: v2d

[b]Summary[/b]: A small group of people decided to start doing general propminging once the admins left and seemed
to think they wouldn't be banned for it because everyone else does it and they were high hourcount donators.

[b]Evidence[/b]: https://youtu.be/ERph_83vHSE
First of all, I didn't intend to lift the chess board, I didn't know I had access to Isaac's props.

Second, the oven thing was just a joke with a friend, I understand it broke a rule but I didn't intend to cause harm to anyone who wasn't one of my friends. This was at around 3 AM, about 13 people were on the server max and almost all of them were friends. Not only this but I also did not come on the server with the purpose to minge about, this was after playing on the server until people stopped RPing and no admins were on to keep roleplay going.

I understand that I broke a rule, however I don't believe this caused any harm to people who were RPing (there were no RPs going on at the time). The alternative to this would have been an empty server with no one having fun, but I guess if you like to be on a server by yourself that's cool..
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
Emily you were repeatedly breaking the rules this was just one on that I managed to see you doing, you can also be seen dropping an oven on someones head in the video...

Just because there aren't many people on doesn't mean the rules don't apply, this server isn't your private playground and your actions were ruining the fun for others.
I was also online when the propkilling nonsense was happening and it was annoying a few people lost stuff
yikes ?
Rule breakages I have seen in the video:

J4N0: Propkilling/Proppushing.
SeductivePotato: Abusing props to launch himself in the air/Throwing people into the sky in a chair.
Toxicgamer: Proppushing.
Emily: Spawning props in the air and trying to drop them on people.
Homeschooliazon: Spawning a prop in the air and killing himself with it.

Approved.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Moved.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]