Dieing because of coming close to vehicle/people/doors/props
This literally never happened before, only happened recently (past 6 months?), never once happened years ago.

"Source is buggy" - doesn't happen on any other server or single player though, so my only conclusion is that a developer has messed something up
This has seriously been a bug for years, it's nothing recent.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-31-2018, 09:18 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 07:57 AM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: It isn't the prop, cars or people. I have found that it occurs one you have been hit by a car and knocked out, the 'press jump to die' message appears. Then after respawn when you next press space you drop dead.
In this video it looks as if that might be the case too.

I don't think it occurs if you press space when ran over, but I never jump when I am in that state.

That is actually very interesting, I'll add measures to identify if this is the cause.
Itl have paid close attention to it, it only ever happens after I have been ran over, died withiwi holding space and the press space in my next life/job
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Being reviewed again. Any input from players still experiencing this would be helpful, including What/How/Why it happened.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The most common one I have found is when you are adjacent to a pavement as well as a vehicle if the distance is short enough between, it just insta-kills you.

I have seen the same occur if you are stood between two vehicles as well as just being between a prop and a world prop, hard to replicate though as a lot of the time it doesn't do it but sometimes it does. Maybe something to do with having a combination of a player, vehicle and worldprop/prop all in the same place causes you to die?
It kills me when I get between two cars that stand just as close as the playermodel can fit.
Generally seems to happen when stood at the front/back side of a vehicle, running up behind a vehicle will sometimes do it
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
Okay thanks guys.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Closed & Moved. 
Doesn’t seem to really happen anymore. If this issue does re occur then please open another report.