soulripper x temar
"roleplay points"

His voice echoed and suddenly a wave of cheering broke the voice that boomed through the speakers.

Temar too cheered, he could feel the pit of his stomach turning in pure lust and anxiety. The room fell to silence, he could feel the butterflies. His breath trembled under his lips, he needed to hear him again.

"passiverp" he continued. thunder clapped throughout the stadium, people stood to applaud him, his magnificent brain, his vision.

"Soulripper" Temar moans, barely a whisper among the crowds chanting. Soulrippers thin lips are wetted by his tongue, it danced across with a majestic flow. Temar could feel his cheeks burning.

He was at the front row. He was close enough to touch the stage and now as Soul walked closer to the edge he could smell his cologne. It smelt like the unknown, the bravery and courage that swept from his pores.

Temar looked up and as he did everything quietened as if by pure chance they made eye contact. He could feel his heart skip a beat. "S-Soul" he gasped. He couldn't breathe, Soulrippers over whelming masculinity and intelligence was too much to handle.

Soul knelt down, his clothes barely creasing at the knee. "would you...like to come back stage?" he said his accent thick flowing. His big Blue orbs dancing across Temars body like a ballerina.

He nodded, unknown to the seduction and power that lay backstage. Souls hand comes down in offer to pull Temar up. His soft small hairless hand places gently in his, he's warm.

Temar closed his eyes and restrained the primal urge to rip is clothes off. He wouldnt, they were probably expensive clothes.

They made way back stage and he felt the butterflies getting restless, thumping against his stomach as if they wanted to burst free. They also craved Soulrippers touch.

His hand had not let go of Temars. He shivered as Souls man thumb brushed over Temars supple skin. He could feel his knees buckling.

Finally, they arrived at a door. He stops and thinks for a second. "Once I open this door...There's no going back" his eyes darted to Temars lips which were delicatly being pulled back by his top teeth. He looked into his orbes. "your biting your lip. Don't be nervous." he let's go of Temars hand and suddenly Temar felt like he was going to be sick.

He nodded, "I can do this" he almost pleaded. He needed Souls big rPP, he needed it to put him on the Stats list.

He pulled out a key, it's silver.

Suddenly the door opens with a push, a glow of blue seeps through the opening and blinds him. He stepped in as Temar felt Souls hand on the small of his own back convincing him to go inside.

"oh...my..God" he whispered, Souls breath catching on his dry throat.

The room is decorated in a silk blue paint, black curtains compliments the colour as it hangs delicately from the king sized bed in the middle of the room. "Soulripper!" Temar exclaimed. The room is covered in strange objects unknown to him, some are thin and some are round. "what....what is this...." he looked back to see Soul taking off his yellow Owner tie. It's beautiful.

"this." he breathes to wet his crusty lips again. "this is my room. My safe room. No one knows about this except you...and me" he steps closer and Temars instinct is to step back, he feels trapped like hes being hunted.

"these, are my toys." he gestures to an odd shaped one, it looks almost like the Nexus.

Temars back hits the post of the bed. "S-soul, I- I"

His index finger places over Temars lips, he hushes him. "it's okay." he comforts.

"I Want you to have the best experience here at the FearlessRP community"

"w-wait" Temar panicked, he's sweating and he begins to shake, Soul leaned in closer, Temar could feel his breath on his neck. It's intoxicated with passiveRP. He's the best Roleplayer in the world.

"Moneypacks" he whispers.

He could feel Temars groin ache, he let out a moan and arch Temars back.

"we are going to Main Street"

He continues, and Temar Panted rapidly unable to control what Soulripper spiralled him into

"in a Yatch"

Temar climax, his knees shaking and he buckled under pressure.

He black out in pleasure.

He looks up and Soulripper has put his tie back on, he handed him a cup of Coffee and smiles gently. "you did good for me" he is caring and sweet. He goes back to his server,

And Temar finally understands his purpose in life.
Sorry, this is too good
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Pollux
can we please get an animated short film to go along side this?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 8 users Like Tomo's post:
  • juicyorange, sebasti161, James, Rebdogg, Weezy_, Lewwings, Foxirius2205, Pollux
Can we sticky this? Err "accidently".
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
why am i hard
i have cummd
(08-02-2018, 09:58 PM)Tomo Wrote: can we please get an animated short film to go along side this?

(08-05-2018, 03:59 PM)Pollux Wrote: Can we sticky this? Err "accidently".

(08-05-2018, 06:28 PM)DVN Wrote: why am i hard

(08-05-2018, 06:54 PM)Forgee Wrote: i have cummd

[Image: neckyersel_by_hawkview-dce04vz.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • DVN, James, sebasti161
[Image: 2F2E35393B70172773F556B1F11C8589A959D148]

Thanks everyone for helping me reach this stunning goal of mine!!!!
The following 3 users Like Emil's post:
  • James, Weezy_, Archer
(08-06-2018, 08:23 PM)Emil Wrote: [Image: 2F2E35393B70172773F556B1F11C8589A959D148]

oh hecc
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Emil
(08-06-2018, 08:23 PM)Emil Wrote: [Image: 2F2E35393B70172773F556B1F11C8589A959D148]

Excuse me the inventory value stats page is better!!!

[Image: Lc7NEmH.png]
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork