Poll: What do you believe is the best course of action for FL to take with the current map situation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
V2D
9.55%
19 9.55%
V17X
20.10%
40 20.10%
V4B1
70.35%
140 70.35%
Total 199 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Community Map Vote
#V4B1❤️❤️
Shocked 
I Joined on V4b1, I would love to go back.

I just hope The FPS can be fixed.  Cheese
(08-01-2018, 05:35 PM)Kryptic Wrote: I Joined on V4b1, I would love to go back.

I just hope The FPS can be fixed.  Cheese

They wont.
Jheez where was all this love for v4b1 when it was an option in the previous poll?

I'd personally always be voting for v2d due to how simple it is and how it provides me with the best FPS out of all of the maps. I also feel like v2d has been filling up very nicely since it got put back online and that doesn't seem to be declining much since the server is regularly full at peak times. Because of this I do ask the question "why bother switching again?".

That said, the success of any of these maps would not stop me playing so I have no major problems with the way the votes are going. I think if you have a reasonable bone in your body you might agree with me on that. Both v2d and v4b1 are known to have worked well with CityRP and so there is very little risk in the vote this time, which is nice. Even v17x is essentially a lovechild of the two maps, meaning it would also work in theory. Any result here will not "break the community" or "kill FL" and anyone who says so is being a bit silly imo.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 10 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Wolven, Blurr, mgdwszx, Zecon, sebasti161, Lewwings, Panda, Joe Joe, MrTreeGames, Grunt
What do the devs say about expected average fps on both maps? Yes I said both, I know v2d is being replaced. People want a larger map and not to get involved in cross fire 24/7
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Lewwings
I want my OG fl back! V4B1 all the wayyyyy
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
v4b1, mountain mama
Take me home, country roads.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 4 users Like Chumps's post:
  • Luna, Lewwings, HP Sauce, MrTreeGames
(08-01-2018, 06:57 PM)Ryan Wrote: I want my OG fl back! V4B1 all the wayyyyy

V4B1 is not "OG FL".
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
The following 5 users Like Moxew's post:
  • Blurr, sebasti161, Zecon, Grunt, juicyorange
I personally think v17x is the best map here, is has the both of best worlds a map that is v2d and v41b combined and has all the features everyone loves! However, most users who do vote for v41b or want a map change will soon moan about FPS unless Pollux can fix this, yet if he cannot or cannot make a significant difference than it will just be terrible fps 24/7. I'd love to see v17x tested and trialed eitherway as it looks brilliant.
(08-01-2018, 07:29 PM)Blurr Wrote: I personally think v17x is the best map here, is has the both of best worlds a map that is v2d and v41b combined and has all the features everyone loves! However, most users who do vote for v41b or want a map change will soon moan about FPS unless Pollux can fix this, yet if he cannot or cannot make a significant difference than it will just be terrible fps 24/7. I'd love to see v17x tested and trialed eitherway as it looks brilliant.

This
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]