Make /dice coloוrful
So im a trial croupier in Lucky 7 and me, Aspire and Gravity found a way to play BlackJack to use /dice 1 13 just to explain it:
1 = Ace
11 = Jack 
12 = Queen
13 = King
So this way is actually working good fair and quickly and there is one problem with it people can fake it with /me and scam people.
In the picture that im going to show you the first roll I used /dice 1 13 and the second roll I used /me rolls a 1 (1) (13)
[Image: H5GzrqX.jpg]
In my opinion you can fix it by making the /dice roll colourful.
If you agree with me do +Support if you disagree do -Support and explain why I really dont see a reason why not anyway.
Yours LazyBlue.
Code:
[IMG]https://fearlessrp.net/sigs/get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:77377710&b=1[/IMG]

I wonder who came up with this ingenious use of the Dice, he must be a genious. Also huge +support but in a way I would rather just see cards added
The following 2 users Like Aspire's post:
  • NeverBK, pk4eva2
+Support
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
+Support
How is this not a thing?

I'm sure someone has been the victim of this already unknowingly
(08-01-2018, 03:09 AM)Nevy Wrote: How is this not a thing?

I'm sure someone has been the victim of this already unknowingly

I really didnt see someone else using that i just found that way weak ago but someone told me that can be faked so thats why i want them to make the /dice roll colourful so people can use it beacuse its alot easier then use a random card generator and screen shot every card that you get.
Code:
[IMG]https://fearlessrp.net/sigs/get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:77377710&b=1[/IMG]

neutral
or add /blackjack or /bj to play blackjack ,dont change the /dice
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
Wait wait wait wait wait, are you telling me that you're just randomly picking cards, even in your usual croupier time?

Not using a specific amount of decks?

You would be eliminating the possibility of card counting by experienced players, giving the house even more of an advantage.

-Support, unfair system to simply randomly pick cards for blackjack. Would take a more robust system to actually track cards based on a certain amount of decks.
Approved on Priority.

/dice already exists but it simply forces the player to say a specific /me. Can very easily be used to cheat and needs to be changed ASAP.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Suggestion Finished
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork