Allow the President to manufacture suits (+ ALL JOBS)
Title of suggestion: Allow the President to manufacture suits

Description:
The President should be able to manufacture suits

Why:
Most jobs can manufacture them including the Vice, why not President?

Nexus Desk also cannot as said by equal, so I'm extending this to make all jobs be able to manufacture them

[Image: ViDiwob.png]
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
Same goes for Nexus Desk Secretary.

+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
+Support
~ Equinox ~
+support
Same for NDS
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+/- neutral
The president can wear every other suit which he bought so no need to manufacture his main suit. But it also would be nice when the president can manufacture his main suit.It would be nice because if he wouldnt has a suit then he could manufacture his mainsuit would be cool
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
+Support.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
+Support

Makes sense
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Definitely, +support.
+ support!
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(07-31-2018, 10:06 PM)[FL:RP] RoCKy Wrote: +/- neutral
The president can wear every other suit which he bought so no need to manufacture his main suit. But it also would be nice when the president can manufacture his main suit.It would be nice because if he wouldnt has a suit then he could manufacture his mainsuit would be cool

Yes I agree that no need to manufacture his main suit but you make a good point in that it would be nice for when the time comes for the president to manufacture his main suit when he doesn't have suit to have mainsuit when the suit is not there would be great because it only makes sense for the mainsuit to be a suit option for the making of suits is a cool idea. But what happens when he has suit that is mainsuit when the suit is mainsuit suit mainsuit?

+support
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • equal, RoCKy