Report on [FL:RP] Dr. Mlem
Name of the play: [FL:RP] Dr. Mlem
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120704777

Time in GMT: 2:10AM
Server: V2D
Summary: someone just crashed his car and was injured and he grabed the injured body and started to smash it on the car the guy died and he still was smashing his body.
Evidence:
Picture 1:
[Image: M9qW60G.jpg]
Picture 2:
[Image: NnqUuv3.jpg]
Picture 3:
[Image: fOU5Zod.jpg]
Code:
[IMG]https://fearlessrp.net/sigs/get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:77377710&b=1[/IMG]

I saw this as well, there were multiple members invovled though but I didn't get all of the names involved
Dude, he was dead already.

yeet
//involved, i was being s m a s h e d

i really don't care, also I was already dead by then and I have a video of it too. I'm not gonna press anything because I was already dead and I lost nothing so it isn't really important to me. The server at this point was basically just shitpost alore, so everyone was just having fun messing around
(07-30-2018, 02:38 AM)Dr. Mlem Wrote: Dude, he was dead already.

yeet

so you admit you did that
Code:

(07-30-2018, 02:42 AM)*// Bacunt Wrote: //involved, i was being    s m a s h e d

i really don't care, also I was already dead by then and I have a video of it too. I'm not gonna press anything because I was already dead and I lost nothing so it isn't really important to me. The server at this point was basically just shitpost alore, so everyone was just having fun messing around

if the server in shit post thats not says he can do fail rp i didnt get the others beacuse i knew equal recorded arleady but i tried to get the people that was involved in all that shit post over there and he did a fail rp if you care or no he deserve to get a punishment
Code:

(07-30-2018, 02:49 AM)NeverBK Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 02:42 AM)*// Bacunt Wrote: //involved, i was being    s m a s h e d

if the server in shit post thats not says he can do fail rp i didnt get the others beacuse i knew equal recorded arleady but i tried to get the people that was involved in all that shit post over there and he did a fail rp if you care or no he deserve to get a punishment

how dare he have fun at noones expense?! we need punishment for this right now!!1111111111 /s
(07-30-2018, 02:52 AM)*// Bacunt Wrote:

how dare he have fun at noones expense?! we need punishment for this right now!!1111111111 /s

Well if minge is called fun for you then yea
Code:

(07-30-2018, 02:57 AM)NeverBK Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 02:52 AM)*// Bacunt Wrote:

Well if minge is called fun for you then yea
im gonna stop weighing in on this ill just accept that i am a minge for not crying over my dead corpse being thrown around having no effect on me
APPROVED & MOVED
Dead or alive, the move body tool is not made for smashing ragdolls around. It is considered failRP to do so, even if the ragdoll is dead. Also smashing it around creates a lot of blood decals as well, which is one reason why you should not smash bodies around.

Though since the player was dead and move body tool was not used to kill an injured player, I'll just give a warning for this case, as it's more fitting than a full punishment. In the future, don't use move body tool to minge with ragdolls, dead or alive. Also even if the person tells you to smash him around, it is not a reason to do so. Rules still apply in such cases. 
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]