/engine on every time you enter car
Title: /engine on every time you enter car

Bug: Every time you spawn your car and enter, instead of instantly driving you have to /engine on.

There is nothing stating this in change log so I assume this is a bug?

Evidence: Server
(07-29-2018, 08:39 AM)Dobbs Wrote: Title: /engine on every time you enter car

Bug: Every time you spawn your car and enter, instead of instantly driving you have to /engine on.

There is nothing stating this in change log so I assume this is a bug?

Evidence: Server

Very annoying, i've found it's also happening twice. You turn your car on when you get in, but it stops again so you have to do the command for a second time.

Would love some clarification on this.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Did you at any point turn the engine off? It's not a changelog entry so it has to be a bug, very weird that it would appear randomly though. It feels intentional and I will investigate further.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-29-2018, 09:18 AM)Pollux Wrote: Did you at any point turn the engine off? It's not a changelog entry so it has to be a bug, very weird that it would appear randomly though. It feels intentional and I will investigate further.

No I spawn my car in and engine is off. Then get out my car, back in and then have to turn my engine on. So basically whenever you get back into your car the engine is off.
The same thing happened with me last night in my police car.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
This happens all the time, also ELS doesn't work on police cars...

I do believe that engine on/off is an option in VCMod
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-29-2018, 09:18 AM)Pollux Wrote: Did you at any point turn the engine off? It's not a changelog entry so it has to be a bug, very weird that it would appear randomly though. It feels intentional and I will investigate further.

Happening to everyone
Same for me. Minges can't even CDM as they have no idea how to turn their Trabant on! This is an outrage!!!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Should be fixed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-30-2018, 12:17 AM)Pollux Wrote: Should be fixed.

Same for ELS and sirenes?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]