ghosTAk1ll3r
Promotions just seem to get better and better around here.
Get as many perms as you can, lead a popular clan that turns fl into basewars and be the most contraversial player in the community.
Hopefully you'll spend more time with the players than behind a defence endlessly shooting.

Good luck I suppose, you do as well as you perform.
I hope that we're all proven wrong in the way we percieve you.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
By the way i can only imagine Avgar stayed on as superadmin for the time he did just to prevent Ghost from making a comeback. correct me if i'm wrong it's just a feeling.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the newest TA. Not only does he hold many records in aggressive RP. He also holds the record of hacking the sever and being permanently banned the most.

Still a good vagina though. So congrats
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • juicyorange
#notmytrialadmin
how will drumpf ever recover
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
(07-29-2018, 05:57 PM)Envy Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 05:49 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 05:32 PM)Envy Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 05:30 PM)Marty Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the newest TA. Not only does he hold many records in aggressive RP. He also holds the record of hacking the sever and being permanently banned the most.

Give it a rest, Everyone makes mistakes. The ones who make mistakes usually are the ones who come back the best

I forgot TOS'ing twice, and hacking, is just a mistake...

It's more of a saying, He's obviously learnt from the past, just be happy for him.

I still wished him luck in my post Sad
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Envy
(07-29-2018, 05:19 PM)Disappointed Wrote: By the way i can only imagine Avgar stayed on as superadmin for the time he did just to prevent Ghost from making a comeback. correct me if i'm wrong it's just a feeling.

Really not why I stayed SA!

That was a different time back then.

Welcome to the team, Ghostkiller! I am curious to see how you do in this position, considering you showed great interest before (and now too, I hope).
The following 7 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Divey, Lewwings, , Tomo, Jordy, sebasti161, Alphaverse
(07-29-2018, 06:23 PM)Marty Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 05:32 PM)Envy Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 05:30 PM)Marty Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the newest TA. Not only does he hold many records in aggressive RP. He also holds the record of hacking the sever and being permanently banned the most.

Give it a rest, Everyone makes mistakes. The ones who make mistakes usually are the ones who come back the best

Literally has 3 TOS bans and thats only the ban wipe.

And to get unbanned the GM or forums would be hacked, a message to soulripper saying g I found a big exploit if you unban me I'll tell you lol.

I like the guy and all, I just think if your going to have a staff member it's normally better as someone who leads by example. Rather ironic to be enforcing the very rules one had blatant disregard for in the past lol.

Ok, he made mistakes in the past, he's cleaned up his act and has offered many ideas for the future of FL. Do you really think the team would be dumb enough to entrust someone they can't trust with administrative powers? Yeah, me neither. 

As for 'Rather ironic to be enforcing the very rules one had blatant disregard for in the past', allow me to name as many staff members that applies to -

Awestruck
Decay
Divey
James
Joe Joe
Sparx
Tomo

And probably many more if I put more effort into it.

Simply congratulate the guy, no need to be the party-pooper that brings up the past. He's hardly been staff 1 day, give him some time before you start judging.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 3 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • James, Archer, Alphaverse
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

NO FUCKING WAY
HAHAHA FUCK ME JESUS HA

Anyhow GG somehow, fuck knows how you done it.
Regards, Midget

Can we not start flame wars in this thread. For good or bad, this decision has been taken and only time will decide the outcome.
Congratulations Ghost
The following 3 users Like Foxirius2205's post:
  • sebasti161, Lewwings, Spartan_KCT
Congrats ghost! Wasn't expecting this at all but it really seemed like you've bettered yourself lately. Curious to see what you'll make of your time as an admin. Good luck!
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!