ghosTAk1ll3r
FL is taking in ex permed players now? That’s how you know it’s going down hill.
[Image: xAVmzhR]
(07-29-2018, 08:46 AM)Wiki Wrote: FL is taking in ex permed players now? That’s how you know it’s going down hill.

Leave this thread. This thread here is to congratulate him, not take the piss out of his promotion.
Wolven

I'm getting a Horde vs Alliance vibe going on, The Asskissers vs Edgemeisters and i'm lovin it
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 8 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Grunt, General Rickets, Viljo, Yonno, Flux, sebasti161, Decay, RaZZ
Last person I expected to see get TA tbh, but I don’t hate Congrats!
(07-29-2018, 08:54 AM)Disappointed Wrote: I'm getting a Horde vs Alliance vibe going on, The Asskissers vs Edgemeisters  and i'm lovin it

The Asslickers rn

Spoiler :
[Image: 1rv3v9.jpg?a425775]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 5 users Like Envy's post:
  • General Rickets, Wolven, dev, Grunt, RaZZ
Congrats Ghost, sure you will serve the team well!
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  •
(07-29-2018, 08:50 AM)Wolven Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 08:46 AM)Wiki Wrote: FL is taking in ex permed players now? That’s how you know it’s going down hill.

Leave this thread. This thread here is to congratulate him, not take the piss out of his promotion.

Mate is there a rule that he isnt allowed to critice, And i don't think you should first insult people and second tell them to leave.

Sparx and random both have heavy ban record too? James the developer I personally banned permanently 9 times for DAing, you failed to bring that up? Whats your issue? Oh yeah you didn't get staff. Grow up and move along.

OT: Congratulations mate you'll do a spiffing job.

The following 13 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • god, Envy, Lewwings, Wolven, don, Flux, Blurr, CorieTheNub, sebasti161, , Archer, Grunt, Kpred
Interesting choice to say the least, nonetheless I wish you the best of luck, GHOSTK1LL3R.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Although you have 3bans that should of been permantly two times TOS and once having 5000BMW by exploit
Im interested in where this goes.