Why im not myslef/Im depressed
Hello Fearless just typing this topic up to say that i might not be so happy or active on the server now since i just got some depressing news my dog one of my best friends as of now going to be put to sleep. Im sad and also kinda glad about the decision, Sad because im losing a friend, and accepting the decision since my dog cant walk anymore. Well that all i wanted to say so if im online i might not be as happy and active as i used to be.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

thats really sad man.

i know that feeling, my dog got out and got hit by a car, he walked back to our house and died in our living room, the WHOLE family was torn.

if ya need to talk im here Sad

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
good to hear that atleast some knows how im feeling at the moment. it's never fun when a friend dies.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

If you need somone to speak to, I'll speak to you. I had a REALLY rough time in my life a year ago, I missed a good..2 months of school because of it.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

a Couple years ago, Me and my Girlfriend had to have our dog put down, Its a Horrible Feeling man, RIP Toby.

I'm here if you need anything man.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
guys im really glad that there are people who understand how im feeling at the moment. The only way i can describe my feeling is like i just got totaly crushed i mean its hard to act like nothing when a friend dies and i know there are ppl out there thinking that im overreacting or im stupid but my dog Kia as she was named was more than just a dog she was one of my best friends.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

anyone thats says your overreacting are stupid, i was crushed when my dog died, missed a week of school and even got sick from depression Sad

its a horrible feeling

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
the worst thing will be going to school tomorrow and pretending to be myself when i probably will be deeply depressed
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Thats horrible :/
We've had always dogs in my family and one dog my parents took it same years as I was born and few months back it had to be put on sleep that was just terrible feeling Sad
Take care :/
just a quick little update since about 10 minutes ago my family came back from the veterinary and told me that my dog was put to sleep and the veterinary told us that if we had not decided to put her to sleep she would probably died over the night anyway now all i wish for is for my dog to rest in peace.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate