PR AllanFanku p1nd3r
(07-27-2018, 05:25 PM)Chad Wrote: I don't care if you care lol, I'm posting so the admins can see. I wasn't under fearrp LOL, I was asked to leave and I complied. Whats the big deal? This is a PR purely out of hatred for me

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice). 

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. 

by acting afraid of threatening situations
Again, nobody had a gun to me while I was stood at the elevator. They had guns to Allan when he was inside and then he left and joined me at the elevator. Repeating yourself does not make it look better for you.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
FearRP doesn't always mean armed, fearing for your life is FearRP aswell, Fearrp is fearing for your life
Jumping down the elevator doesn't always mean suicide
So what you're basically saying is I can walk up to anyone say "give me $500" and they have to comply with FearRP, I'm not going to class you speaking to me with no weapon as fearrp
(07-27-2018, 06:11 PM)Chad Wrote: So what you're basically saying is I can walk up to anyone say "give me $500" and they have to comply with FearRP, I'm not going to class you speaking to me with no weapon as fearrp

They need to comply with FearRP if you have a gun at them
So what you're saying is I didn't need to comply as nobody had a gun pointed at me?, thank you for agreeing.
I did not agree, you need to fearRP for your life, as u didn't, you just ran off, Fearrp means fearing for your life, i have said that already but its clear you dont listen or read, you just go straight in, please learn
Literally nothing you are saying makes sense, you've contradicted yourself through the entirety of this PR. I can't keep a straight face when I read a single thing you say. You had NO gun to me, you gave me an instruction to leave which I did despite not being under FearRP, and the elevator was never meant to kill me, I was on low hp and didn't realise. I avoided no RP situation as you were letting me leave the building freely after you cancelled our meeting. This PR has turned a honest mostake and misjudgement of the fall damage as you know I have not played FL in over a year with this being my first time returning to the server. You have made this with the intent to punish me over such a small insignificant thing because you personally dislike me, which I'm sure your buddy Kyle will back up. I will not fear for my life when you have no gun aimed at me, I broke no fearrp whatsoever. I think you seriously need to reevaluate your speaking and listening skills as its clear you have some malfunction going on.
(1) You decided to leave by jumping down the elevator, you did not once fear for you life (fearRP___ you must fear for your life)
(2) the elevator did not kill you, you killed yourself
(3) this was a situation, i told you to leave and by that i meant by the elevator
(4) "i was on low HP i didn't realise", why would you jump down anyways, its the 2nd floor up and you jumped, (failRP)

I hope i have now made my point clear. FailRP and FearRP