Report Of Multiple Members FL:RP DOB/FLRP: A L I/ FLRP : Liamm/ FLRP: Ghost Killer/ F
Hello, although this is being posted by KA34 everything which is being said is being said on behalf of me (Aspire).

Thread Title:
Report Of Multiple Members FL:RP DOB/FLRP: A L I/ FLRP : Liamm/ FLRP: Ghost Killer/ Fierce/ Foxirius

Name of players:
FLRP: Dob
FLRP: A L I
FLRP : Liamm
FLRP: Ghost Killer
Fierce
Foxirius
Envy
(Could be more unsure)

SteamID:
FLRP: Dob - STEAM_0:0:199645405
FLRP: A L I - STEAM_0:0:161794828
FLRP : Liamm - STEAM_0:1:193754469
FLRP: GhostKiller - STEAM_0:0:38145384
Fierce  - STEAM_0:1:105455033
Foxirius - STEAM_0:1:77146729
Envy - STEAM_0:1:73465497

Time in GMT:
25/07/2018 Approx 17:30 could be an hour after not sure

Server: V2D

Summary:
I have watched on a few occasions now were some players have been added to the aggressive scene, these players are quick to shoot and seem very overly aggressive.
Like I did you must learn the hard way, through being punished.
Now the way I will be breaking down this report is in 30 second instalments.

Video 1 - (1-30 Seconds)
In the first 3- seconds of video 1 you see me and Jeff having a lovely ooc chat about people raiding nexus for no reason.
Video 1 - (30 - 60 Seconds)
You see them initiate a raid (unsure if tax at this stage was 20 or 40%), we are given commands under fear rp and I ask if I can stand up to make the @ call to Panda so I am not shot for standing up.
Video 1 - (1 - 1.5 Minutes)
We have an ooc discussion about rule 1.10, I say that all I asked was if I could stand up and Kevin attempts to ask to leave.
Video 1 - (1.5 - 2 Minutes)
I mention that I can’t see when the tax was at 40%, strong doubt in my mind that the tax was 40% before they initiated the raid, this doubt causes me to ask other people.
They tell me I can look in my console, kevin is typical kevin.
They kill an officer at the front, he did have a weapon out so no disputes on that kill.
They at the end they say all citizens to leave now.
Video 1 - (2 - 2.5 Minutes)
They say leave or you will be shot.
Dobs begins counting down from 5, I tell kevin to shut the fuck up which he instantly does, dobs begins shooting kevin and the other guy when they attempt to leave.
Shooting unarmed citizens who are obeying their commands and leaving.
I tell him he can’t kill unarmed people, he tells me to keep it in character. I even say I don’t want him to get banned which is true.
They call me mouthy. (Not an insult).
Video 1 - (2.5 - 2.75 Minutes)
They tell me if I keep getting lippy with ooc chatting they will shoot me.
I asked Si if he recorded that.

Video 2 - (1 - 30 Seconds)
They tell an officer to stop moving and get on the ground.
They tell people to move from outside nexus, tbf they shouldn’t be there watching. I say despacito, wanted to cheer up the squad in this bad time for us.
They tell me to shut up, saying that if I speak again I am dead.
Which you will see if I speak again.
Fierce sounds like he gets some sort of hard on for how many people they have, this is a joke as he does sound happy.
Video 2 - (30 - 60 Seconds)
A L I says if he hears one more word out of us he will kill all of us unarmed and complying.
He executes the man that is coughing  and then his entire team goes on to execute everyone else apart from me and 1 officer.
He stops shooting pondering what to do with me, probably told not to shoot me.
I speak OOC saying it is rdm and attempted rdm of me, his friend went to say can you keep it in character (you can hear most of what he says and he previously told me if i can keep it ic), when A L I retaliates by shooting me in the head, fully complying and unarmed.
They all then execute the officer stood there doing nothing wrong, he was complying and they had no reason to kill him.

To summarise:
I do not believe the tax was at 40% when they initiated the raid situation.
They rdmd 2 citizens who were leaving, 1 of which kevin asked to leave earlier and they said no.
They rdmd the entire sru force.
This was the actions of the entire Chinese Mafia.
If I missed anyone feel free to comment who I missed.

Evidence:
Video 1 - https://youtu.be/T5vl121Rh14
Video 2 - https://youtu.be/4BByy_fLRRM
If you want another video to back it up check out the one below.
Video 3 (Nookas POV) -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4lSf47mqKk

Why is my name up here, what have I done wrong?
Same, I don't think i have done anything wrong either.
Why is my name in there as well
Hello Aspire, I will be commenting on the sections that you split up into 30 seconds that refer to me.

"Video 1 - (2 - 2.5 Minutes)
They say leave or you will be shot.
Dobs begins counting down from 5, I tell kevin to shut the fuck up which he instantly does, dobs begins shooting kevin and the other guy when they attempt to leave.
Shooting unarmed citizens who are obeying their commands and leaving.
I tell him he can’t kill unarmed people, he tells me to keep it in character. I even say I don’t want him to get banned which is true.
They call me mouthy. (Not an insult)."

I tell the citizens very clearly to leave. In fact my voice is heard over every other sound. However they disagree. I then give them a slow 5 second count down to leave, they do not hence why I shoot them. I can shoot unarmed people if they fail to not follow my commands, just because they are unarmed does not give them full immunity. The reason why I tell you too "keep it in character" is due to the fact that as soon as someone believe's I break the rules, I am sick to death of them having a go at me. You can use .// [Message] to contact someone in the LOOC. This is a role-play server, me telling you to role-play was not being sarcastic or cheeky, simply reminding you. 

You tell me that you have watched the video several times, why have you not picked up on the fact that the citizens walk into nexus at the beginning of the raid, even though there is a raid and they are citizens? Anyhow I am here to defend my actions.
Aspire when you can access the forums why aren't you posting this yourself?
Posting on behalf of Aspire:
I do believe the pr is valid on all the names as you all played apart in the mass rdm at the end

I will not be replying again, unless requested by an admin

(07-29-2018, 09:24 PM)KA34 Wrote: Posting on behalf of Aspire:
I do believe the pr is valid on all the names as you all played apart in the mass rdm at the end

I will not be replying again, unless requested by an admin

If this is the case I had a tranq, so I couldn't of RDMed anyone.
I think it's a good time to finally conclude this. I've watched all the evidences in order to find out who actually shot at these people.
The names I found were:
- A L I
- Fierce
- Envy

There was 1 or 2 more people who had shot at this time, but there is not enough sufficient evidence to prove who.
Due to the duration of this Player Report being up, I don't think it would be fair to give a harsh punishment for these actions and a 2 hour blacklist will be applied to the above three people.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]