V4B1 potential
I really like 4VB and I hope it does come back.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
The following 2 users Like ChoCho's post:
  • Luna, Zona
(07-28-2018, 11:00 AM)cho cho Wrote: I really like 4VB and I hope it does come back.

v4b1*
Ngl I never found FPS to be a huge issue on v4b1, never noticed it and I don't feel it affected my experience. I found the large feeling lake, top street fire station, grassy, and villas feilds were really great for RP and the fact the map was a circuit is nice. Honestly I really like the map and I find it difficult to RP on V2D comparitively to V4b1 but thats just me and my opinion so eh.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 10 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Santaliz, Archer, Lewwings, sebasti161, Pollux, Luna, ChoCho, Greed^, Alphaverse, Zona
All i can say is.. Yes, i dont see why we shouldn't, its clear that many of us enjoyed the map better than any current ones.
The following 1 user Likes Inlandbubbles's post:
  • Lewwings
I wanna use my 100 prop presidential office again
The following 3 users Like Obsidial's post:
  • Jeffrey, Zona, Lewwings
V4b1 was my favourite, the map was wide spread and there were many places to explore.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Lewwings
All my screenshots and dupes are from v4b1 also, because there is flat grass and that was so useful for hand-built houses etc.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
The following 1 user Likes ChoCho's post:
  • Jeffrey
Hay,
I also think you should change to V4B1 because the map is simply much bigger.
The following 2 users Like T1W's post:
  • Lewwings, Jeffrey
Im not trying to be funny but you need to make a decision and stick by it. You moan and moan for change and then want to step back. Its quite annoying.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Pls Change #Grassyfields
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Nephew's post:
  • Jeffrey