UBR
Your name: Emily

Your ban ID: 80805

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:155824361[/b]

Reason: D/C to avoid arrest

Staff member who banned you: Janzo

Reason why you should be unbanned: I would like to discuss the reason privately with Janzo. 
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
Since Emily is not stating the reason publicly i will not either however i was in the discord with her at the time this happened so i can validate the reasons behind
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
Janzo you going to reply or am I going to have to wait 2 weeks?
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
Please do not bump your UBR. Janzo will see to it when he is available.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Okay Hi Emily here is your much awaited response which you did not have to go to each staff member to tell me to reply but ok,

The evidence that you have given me isn't really any evidence. I can understand that this could happen in real life but it's not enough to allow you to be unbanned. I cannot go off of witnesses and off of the information you have told me. Realistically I don't think you'd have any evidence but I won't assume. So if you have further evidence that could be sent it would be appreciated.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Well if you can't unban me can you consider making the ban shorter as 5 days is ridiculously long. I've already done 2 days for what should be a 1 day ban.

lets use Timmay's ban for example:

[Image: 7f7e02d59d1483058a12de72ffa713ed-png.jpg]

I have had no previous bans for this reason and 5 days is a bit extreme for what it is.
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
The length of the ban was in due to you having already 5 bans and alot of experience as you have over 1600 hours and at the time I thought you should have known better. 5 Days isn't unreasonable and so the duration will stay the same.

UBR denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]