A person is warrented but not actually warrented
Question 
Title: read above

Description: So I was in a raid and I tried to breach a prop pf someone, I had warrented him and it got approved but when trying to place a breach it said:

"You must warrant a person before you can place it on props" but when I tried to re-warrant him it said: "the person is already warranted"

Please help!
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Sounds like a one-off to be honest, never in my life have I had issues with warrants.

Maybe try re-creating it and posting some evidence could be helpful.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Strange. When I was warranted, I couldn't see that at the top-right corner, but the cops could ram down the doors.
I don't know if it's related to this issue though. Equal might be right about this being a one-off.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(07-24-2018, 06:09 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Strange. When I was warranted, I couldn't see that at the top-right corner, but the cops could ram down the doors.
I don't know if it's related to this issue though. Equal might be right about this being a one-off.

That was an update I believe. You no longer see if you have a warrant.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-24-2018, 06:22 AM)Marty Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 06:09 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Strange. When I was warranted, I couldn't see that at the top-right corner, but the cops could ram down the doors.

That was an update I believe. You no longer see if you have a warrant.

Sounds pretty SHIT.
Yeah I think it's a one-off, as this hasn't ever been reported before and warrants have been working alright today.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-24-2018, 07:37 AM)Pollux Wrote: Yeah I think it's a one-off, as this hasn't ever been reported before and warrants have been working alright today.

Could be, and I hope so. I'll test it today if it's gone
Kind regards,
Weezy

thisd can be closed, it was a one-off. thanks for all the support!
Kind regards,
Weezy

Closed.

I think it was due to the person you warranted disconnecting (props won't clear for 5 mins though)
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork