Want. To. Play.
Welcome to Fearless! Smile

Damn, your dog is very dangerous Tounge
Got banned for 48 hours. Absolute turmoil in the nexus, me as an SS leader, I got carried away and forgot what the purpose of NLR was. Just when the game got so addicting. Sad
I will not ask for unban though. I think I deserved this ban, and I'll at least remember in the future not to NLR. Sometimes you have to learn from mistakes.

All I want is to apologize, so I drew this picture of a piglet for the admins to accept my apology:

[Image: bldef.png]

Now where are my drugs to survive this period...
The following 1 user Likes DNB's post:
  • Haarek
The Servers are very addicting, yes. But you must also remember to keep within the confines of the rules.
(01-16-2012, 04:29 AM)Serpent Lord Wrote: The Servers are very addicting, yes. But you must also remember to keep within the confines of the rules.

Indeed. Was fun to play with you by the way. See you on Wednesday!
Welcome! c:

(01-15-2012, 10:46 AM)Pinkie Pie Wrote: [Image: Welcome.png]

*Clap* I love everything about that image.
(01-16-2012, 04:34 AM)DNB Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 04:29 AM)Serpent Lord Wrote: The Servers are very addicting, yes. But you must also remember to keep within the confines of the rules.

Indeed. Was fun to play with you by the way. See you on Wednesday!

That it was. Just remember next time you die, you're a 'new' agent. SS can be very fun when RP'ed correctly Smile
Omg. You have to become our official Fearlessartist! Great paint pictures <333333333333

i:
I've fallen in love with that Piglet Cheese
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
I drew scissors so we can hit him with them!
[Image: scissors.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Haarek
(01-17-2012, 04:04 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: I drew scissors so we can hit him with them!
[Image: scissors.jpg]

And that totally doesn't resemble the *drawn* shape of a penis...