Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:200223448

Reason: BRA (87121) - Raiding without sufficient reason

Involved:  
[FL:RP] KA34

[FL:RP] Inlandbubbles #pines

Staff member who blacklisted you: Captain Barry

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Please read this thread : https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...121&page=2

The video on this thread shows part of the reason I raided, I was told that the owners were being threatening towards one of my men, I came over and at this point one of them jumps down towards me, in real life if someone jumps of a wall towards you and you think they just threatened your guy then  you definitely will be scared/threatened, thus initiating the fear rp situation and raid situation followed. You threatened our men and jumped down to confront me. I had valid reason to raid. 
Hello,
As you can see in this short video Aspire and his gang were even armed before they saw us which clearly shows their intentions.
In real life when you are scared (and you weren't being threatened in this situation because we didn't even talk before to you and you just have taken us under Fear RP so don't use this excuse) you don't point a gun at someone and immediately and raid him.
You were too aggressive to someone who should afraid his life.
May I remind you of rule number 5 Aspire.

Quote:5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

We didn't threaten you and I don't see how 2 unarmed people can threaten someone without talking and no interactions were made with one of your gang members before the raid which can be seen in the full video that I have provided to Capitan Barry back then.

Thank you for reading.
So you are saying that me being armed to confront someone who i believed threatened my comrade is wrong?
Nah you come armed on fl if some bloke threatening ya possy.
So you jump down to confront me, you initiate the situation.
I was told before this like 5 mins before or something that u threatened ma guy.

So put the ruleees away and learn to roleplayy.
Hello.

Do you have any evidence to support this claim Aspire? Currently there is no evidence of the 'threat' you claim to have received from the base's occupants.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(07-23-2018, 01:54 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Hello.

Do you have any evidence to support this claim Aspire? Currently there is no evidence of the 'threat' you claim to have received from the base's occupants.

At the time we were all distracted by the original claim of rdm, hence why it wasn't defended then.
You didn't really give us any chance to defend it as you concluded before we could even comment on the random raid.
I don't care for your excuses tbh.
I was told over voice communication one of our guys was threatened, can they prove they didn't threaten us? 
Do they have footage of their game play?

You have no evidence of random raid, the person literally jumped down to confront me initiating the roleplay situation.
Do you deny he jumped of the wall barry?
Please re watch the video.
Unless you have direct evidence of this 'threat', I see no reason to approve your un-blacklist request. You are essentially asking me to approve this on your own word.
Your attitude is also less than satisfactory in this UBLR. I find it very hypocritical of you to convey such an attitude when you have made reports on myself and others for the same thing.

Denied.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]