Resignation of Awestruck(Bullet)
Hey Awestruck,

We've known each other for a long time, and we've definitely had our ups and downs. You were a great mentor and taught me a lot throughout my time as I played here as an Administrator. You definitely have made a big change on FL, although there has been a lot of drama. You did well. I'll be completely honest, I loved working alongside you, even when we were ripping each other apart... It has been a long way, but every good thing needs to come to an end one day, sadly your's was today.

If you would still like to, let's stay in contact, and get a clean slate if you'd want to. We haven't spoken in a while, but we certainly were good friends.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Nooooooo my favourite Super admin of all time..... I'm so sad to see you resign like my other favourite admins

I'll miss being your presidental secretary
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Oh nooo.. you tooo??? Its really sad to see my favourite admins are leave, but things going happens.. Its happens.. You helped me when i need you, and be friend of mine.. I will miss your Baby Blue Police vehicle t That i color it.. You.. I hope we will be friend.. Thank you..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
You were a great super administrator, I just wish some people had given you a chance and not just passed you off instantly. You've helped me in the past a bit and I'm grateful for that even though I could have been annoying sometimes. Best of luck.
Well, the day is here,

I did not expect you to resign anytime soon, but just like Jonas, you've left the community in a state of shock and loss with your sudden departure from the staff team.

You've been staff the entire time I've been here (excluding the time when you were a Veteran from Dec 16 - Jan 17), and quite admittedly, you've achieved a lot.

Fearless trailer competition, projects to improve the now defunct teacher team, development stuff, more transparency, among other things.

You've most certainly had your issues whilst on the team, however, I'm sure the community will miss them and feel a part of FL has gone missing, since you've now shrunk the SA 'team' by 50% and the Dev team looks way smaller without the purple ginge at the top.

Goodbye, and thank you for your service, Awestruck! Don't become a stranger!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Alphaverse
Well this is quite sad, See ya dude.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
I think its time to apply for super admin!!!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 3 users Like Jordy's post:
  • James, Wolven, juicyorange
nooo plez come bacl
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
As someone who has seen you go through all of your stages of development, I just wanna say that I've always been one hell of a proud (ex)supervisor of yours.
You did what's best for you. Take care. ♥
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Alphaverse, Jessixa
(07-22-2018, 09:01 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: SECOND.

Maybe next time mate 

I believe awestruck did a great job of being general rickets personal SA tonight! 

All hilarious jokes aside you've been a great laugh and SA and deserve to have a break. Defiantly still come on the server though and have a laugh!