[Official] Off-Topic Owner and Manager
[Image: huZuAOg.png]

Hello Fearlessians!
Recently we've had some false information being spread about who is the owner and manger.
To prevent this information being spread even further we had to create this official thread.
Without further ado:
[Image: NjRdHYN.png]
The following 3 users Like Foxirius2205's post:
  • sebasti161, James, juicyorange
Excuse me touchers of children are not allowed on the FL forums please excuse yourselves.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
If this was true it would be in the announcement section, I doubt you are actually the owners or administrators of the off-topic section aswell because of the fact that it is not localised to the off-topic section but would be forum-wide.
(07-22-2018, 07:44 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: If this was true it would be in the announcement section, I doubt you are actually the owners or administrators of the off-topic section aswell because of the fact that it is not localised to the off-topic section but would be forum-wide.

I could do this as I'm the official owner of FL however I do not want to.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
(07-22-2018, 07:36 PM)Killroy Wrote: Excuse me touchers of children are not allowed on the FL forums please excuse yourselves.
I am sorry that that happened to you as a kid, however please don't ever say that again to me or i will pursue legal actions against you for defamation of character!
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • James
(07-22-2018, 07:57 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 07:36 PM)Killroy Wrote: Excuse me touchers of children are not allowed on the FL forums please excuse yourselves.
I am sorry that that happened to you as a kid, however please don't ever say that again to me or i will pursue legal actions against you for defamation of character!

Are you inferring WillemDeWalrus penetrated me as an infant? Recall that statement otherwise I will call my lawyer Create.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161, James
lies!!!!

threads on the off-topic frontpage made by sebasti: 0

threads on the off-topic frontpage made by foxirius: 1

threads on the off-topic frontpage made by Emil: 3 4

threads on the off-topic frontpage made by Killroy: 3

how can you possibly be the owner of a community when you don't even interact with it? hi soul

SirMinus, let us rise up and kick these damn capitalistspretenders out of here and seize the means of shitposting!!!!!
The following 2 users Like Emil's post:
  • sebasti161, James
(07-22-2018, 08:11 PM)Emil Wrote: lies!!!!

threads on the off-topic frontpage made by sebasti: 0

threads on the off-topic frontpage made by foxirius: 1

threads on the off-topic frontpage made by Emil: 3

threads on the off-topic frontpage made by Killroy: 3

how can you possibly be the owner of a community when you don't even interact with it? hi soul

SirMinus, let us rise up and kick these damn capitalistspretenders out of here and seize the means of shitposting!!!!!

I'm surprised at this point that Soulripper himself hasn't come out of the woodwork and shaken my hand and thanked me for keeping his site alive smh smh.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Emil, James
[Image: NE5oJ8i.png]
(07-22-2018, 09:25 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: [Image: NE5oJ8i.png]

Ah so he has finally thanked me? Excellent.