Just gonna announce this now
Thumbs Down 
SnowRed is gonna get unbanned soon and there will be no logical reason besides "we forgive you".

It'll be funny to watch the staff team clamber to make an excuse for why someone who leaked information from the office directly on his website so he'd get traffic got unbanned. I'd also like to mention for when his unban inevitably comes that I got banned for an accidental RDM for a year and a half lmfao.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • BasicallyMental, sebasti161
wtf he's not being unbanned wtf he is the guy who banned me invalidly wtf!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!11111111111
(07-22-2018, 06:39 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: wtf he's not being unbanned wtf he is the guy who banned me invalidly wtf!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Watch it happen geezer, they call it friends with benefits I believe. If you give the sucky sucky to the right person you'll get what you want.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161
I dont think Snowred will be unbanned with the current SAs, though yeah, I'd love to see him back at some point.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(07-22-2018, 06:42 PM)Yonno Wrote: I dont think Snowred will be unbanned with the current SAs, though yeah, I'd love to see him back at some point.

Lol, I disagree with both statements.
snowred was good because he understood knew what he was doing. being a good rper doesnt make you a good sa, you need to actually know how to maintain and update a server correctly. something snow knew well.
soul i will suck you if you give me teacher rank even if it doesn't exist anymore