Thanks for helping
Big thanks to Italy & France for their water bombing airplanes, Norway & Denmark for lending us firefighters, Lithuania & Germany for supporting with their choppers and Poland for sending 44 firetrucks and 140 firefighters to try and stop the 74 forest fires raging in Sweden. 

[Image: 3TBZgNm.jpg]
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
The following 2 users Like Moxew's post:
  • Eclipze, juicyorange
I am telling you, I work on a ship between Denmark/Norway and Sweden. Google has been spamming me with Red Alerts about Forrest Fires. I am glad you guys finally got it under control.

Proud to be a Danish citizen once again.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-21-2018, 11:40 PM)equal Wrote: I am telling you, I work on a ship between Denmark/Norway and Sweden. Google has been spamming me with Red Alerts about Forrest Fires. I am glad you guys finally got it under control.

Sad to say that its not under control, Several of the current fires are to dangerous or simply not possible to contain but hopefully that will change with the new help from Poland.
(07-21-2018, 11:45 PM)Moxew Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 11:40 PM)equal Wrote: I am telling you, I work on a ship between Denmark/Norway and Sweden. Google has been spamming me with Red Alerts about Forrest Fires. I am glad you guys finally got it under control.

Sad to say that its not under control, Several of the current fires are to dangerous or simply not possible to contain but hopefully that will change with the new help from Poland.

In that case, the best of luck to ya. 

You made it sound like it was all over, I hate to admit I am not really following the situation in the news.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Sweden probably tried attacking the fires with feminism and equal rights
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Moxew, Wolven, juicyorange
(07-22-2018, 08:05 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Sweden probably tried attacking the fires with feminism and equal rights

Yep some journalists said it was white mens fault that the fires started
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
no problem
"Only" 43 fires at the moment.