1. Archer
2. Flame

SteamID
1. STEAM_0:0:65171839
2. STEAM_0:1:150382999

Time in GMT: 22:20

Server: v2d

Summary:
There was an apparent Nexus Raid going on, so a group of Police Officers & SRU Units awaited the elevator to investigate. An unarmed Taxi Driver comes down, and these 2 players immediately just open fire, killing an unarmed player, not opposing any threat what so ever; RDM.

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/iN10Qj-AdFU
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

(07-20-2018, 11:46 PM)SeductivePotato Wrote: Name of player:
1. Archer
2. Flame

SteamID
1. STEAM_0:0:65171839
2. STEAM_0:1:150382999

Time in GMT: 22:20

Server: v2d

Summary:
There was an apparent Nexus Raid going on, so a group of Police Officers & SRU Units awaited the elevator to investigate. An unarmed Taxi Driver comes down, and these 2 players immediately just open fire, killing an unarmed player, not opposing any threat what so ever; RDM.

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/iN10Qj-AdFU

The VP who had informed us of the tresspassers had also said that they were armed. I didn’t have time to see the job of the player and shot him immediately.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
-Not invovled-
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
The player came down, CLEARLY unarmed, they should not have been shot, period. They should have been tazed/approached and checked. Violence is the last option, in this situation both players put violence first.

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

(07-21-2018, 12:21 AM)SeductivePotato Wrote: The player came down, CLEARLY unarmed, they should not have been shot, period. They should have been tazed/approached and checked. Violence is the last option, in this situation both players put violence first.

We were told that there were two people upstairs, both of whom were armed. How would I taze an armed person?
+rep
Reply Coming Soon, Im going out
(07-21-2018, 09:29 AM)Archer Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 12:21 AM)SeductivePotato Wrote: The player came down, CLEARLY unarmed, they should not have been shot, period. They should have been tazed/approached and checked. Violence is the last option, in this situation both players put violence first.

We were told that there were two people upstairs, both of whom were armed. How would I taze an armed person?

All of us, in the time that the player was down, saw he had no weapons, and posed no threat. Maybe not tazed, but certainly not shot without question.

-Oprah Winfrey

I had no idea he was armed or not, i turned round and faced the front wall and then aimed and shot him once, i thought he was armed as other officers and the SRU next to me were shooting. We had a call about some armed people up in the jails, he fell down and i shot 1 bullet into him not knowing he was unarmed. i had only shot in this situation because other officers were shooting and me not knowing he was armed.
By the looks of the video, Archer was the only one really shooting. You were looking up at the person for a good second or two before you shot, it seemed like a long enough time to react that he was clearly unarmed and showing no threat.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(07-21-2018, 02:03 PM)Panda Wrote: By the looks of the video, Archer was the only one really shooting. You were looking up at the person for a good second or two before you shot, it seemed like a long enough time to react that he was clearly unarmed and showing no threat.

My FPS was very low that night due to mass CDM and proppushing.I can even post a video of myself that night to show my FPS if you want to.
+rep