OFFICIAL ALTERNATE HISTORY THREAD
okay in here you post youre favourite alternate history scenarios okay so here are my original scenarios that have never been done before:

What if germany won ww2

ok so hitler invades poland and beats the shit out of them with his vastly superior wehrmacht which is superior not only in size but also technologically and strategically and so they win and kill poland and they do the same to every single other nation and with the help of Panzer tanks and V2 rockets they nuke london and win the war by the end of 1939 and kill all the untermenschen and we live in a paradise thanks to the nazis and their incredible economic miracle which DID NOT INCLUDE SLAVERY AND NO LOANS FROM CORPORATIONS WHICH WERE ONLY REPAYED BY STEALING FROM NATIONS THAT WERE INVADED THAT IS FILTHY JEW LIES

what if germany won ww1
ok so hitler invents time travel because he is a genius and knows how to do it then he goes back and invents the Panzer tank and the V2 rocket and the nuke and then he nukes all of the french troops and recreates nazi germany and wins the war by 1914 and thne he kills ALL THE FRENCH AND RECREATES THE NAZI ECONOMIC MIRACLE AND EVERYONE LOVES ADOLF HITLER, EMPEROR OF GERMANY THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED NATION IN THE WORLD AND THEN THEY REACH MARS AND BUILD MOON BASES

what if germany won the polish soviet war
ok so hitler sends göring to save poland whne the EVIL BOLSHEVIKS INVADE AND THEN THEY SMACK THEIR SHIT AND WIN AND KILL ALL THE POLES AND INVENT THE V2 ROCKET AND PANZER TANK AND KILL THE RUSSIANS AND FRENCH

what if germany won the punic wars

ok so rome and carthage beat each other up and then hitler sends a lone panzer tank back in time to help the germanic tribes AND THEN HE BEATS UP ROME AND CARTHAGE AND KILLS CAESAR 200 YEARS BEFORE HE WAS BORN AND INVENT THE V2 ROCKET

what if germany colonized
okay so hitler goes back in time unites germany under a german empire in 1400 and then sends an expedition to america and COLONISES ALL OF AMEREICA AND THEN EVERYTHING ELSE AND INVENT V2 AND ROCKET AND PANZZER ROCKET AND NUKES

thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed my alternate histories please tell me your own alternate histories remember to include germany as the victor otherwise your alt history is SHIT AND BAD
haha i'm so funny lol haha please laugh.
Do you also rewrite requests
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(07-19-2018, 11:08 AM)Yonno Wrote: Do you also rewrite requests

only if they feature germany winning
what if mehmed II became christian:
Ottomans rekt eastern europe with the blessing of the pope
its the turkish flag except there is a cross instead of the crescent
ottomans become a recognised european royal house
they modernise
join ww1 on entente side
conquer vienna andsporbefdjıodnenkjdzbmölş
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Emil
(07-19-2018, 12:15 PM)Archer Wrote: what if mehmed II became christian:
Ottomans rekt eastern europe with the blessing of the pope
its the turkish flag except there is a cross instead of the crescent
ottomans become a recognised european royal house
they modernise
join ww1 on entente side
conquer vienna andsporbefdjıodnenkjdzbmölş

ok but where is germany???
"filthy Jew lies"

hmmmmmmmmmmm..
(07-19-2018, 01:30 PM)Killroy Wrote: "filthy Jew lies"

hmmmmmmmmmmm..

no no i said fifth of july the canadian national day
if germany did annex rome in console
What if Sebasti didn't exist?
The following 2 users Like Foxirius2205's post:
  • sebasti161, Emil
(07-19-2018, 02:46 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: What if Sebasti didn't exist?

If sebasti never existed Soulripper would never be born.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161